A small patch fixing a lot of frustrating bugs, while also adding some new content. Not much else to say here.
- Changed some new intro texts, further hotfixes and typos. There are still a lot of grammar errors and outdated info in the map, but this will most likely be a long and slow project to clean up.
- Baradin Wardens cost 27 gold instead of 31
- Stratholme is now a port town once more, no longer connected by land to northern Lordaeron.
- Northern Lordaeron is reterrained, most notably Dawnstrider Harbor has been moved closer to the dwarf base, along with the creeps and CP.
- Changed the terrain of the pass between Wetlands and Loch Modan
- Tol Barad Peninsula has been slightly expanded on the west side