Sign in to follow this  
Wowwars

World in Flames

No no no guys, this is being made by some guy from THW. He got permission from James or whatever. Wowwars made a topic about this game a long time ago, I thought it had fallen off the map. (Apparently not).

In fact, I think that really the only trhing that is the same is the title. Kind of like Spam's LOTSW and Avrion's. James uses terrain templates a lot anyway, like ISH terrain is taken from the same template james used for an old aon.

I don't like the fact this is some closed beta shit going on here and they have their own website for a map that isn't even known/popular. Fucking elitist faggots. We must annex them and force them to be part of Diplo.

OH GOD, I WAS GOING THROUGH THE HIVE THREAD.. AND WHO THE FUCK POSTS IN IT? MISS fucking Foxxy. I thought we had exterminated her.. him... I have some unfinished business. This'll have to be done off hive though.. he/she's been registered since 2008.. and well liked.

Nah this map wasn't stolen. When I moved to Tennessee and didn't have internet I gave the map to Fingolfin. Since then he's pretty much gone nuts making this the best WW2 map possible.

It's amazing really, all custom models and each is just so sexy.

I've actually got back into Wc3 because of it.

Guest Vuormalainen
I don't like the fact this is some closed beta shit going on here and they have their own website for a map that isn't even known/popular. Fucking elitist faggots. We must annex them and force them to be part of Diplo.

We're not gonna release a map that hasn't been tested to the public and let you all put up your mind to it at such an early stage, when we release it we must be sure that people get the impression and content that we first promised.

We have our own website, so what? We sort of need to have it to sort everything that our map is made of to smaller parts, such as the units and combat mechanics. I don't think the fact of not having a website would make the map better known/popular.

Personally I would like to think that our map is just as professional as DotA, and our website is one of many ways to show that.

Nah this map wasn't stolen. When I moved to Tennessee and didn't have internet I gave the map to Fingolfin. Since then he's pretty much gone nuts making this the best WW2 map possible.

It's amazing really, all custom models and each is just so sexy.

I've actually got back into Wc3 because of it.

Thanks for this :)

Also thanks to Wowwars for posting this thread about our map.

Yea, I found this nice post and forum when googling for worldinflames.se to see if it had got into the google search engines yet.

Guest Vuormalainen
Nice map. When is it being released?

We're going through closed BETA right now and theres still a few major features we want to include before a release. However, it could be that OPEN beta would be released within 2 months.

And I want to become richer than the homeless man on the street corner.

It's a given fact that DotA is professionaly made thinking of how many games have been made of it, creating whole new kind of games. But no, I don't like DotA personally either.