Sign in to follow this  
Mortal_GR

Clan Match

sup gote, im calling on spanks faggot ass for a clan match, mek verse gote. set a date spank or u will be considered gay for the rest of your blizzard career, give me a weeks notice

Mortal, I understand your anxious because you know you're going to lose, but trying to get the match called off by denying we accepted it is just...sad...

my signature calls you out on your absurdity, my good spanking friend

although I did gravitate towards mek when I was hanging out with llamanamedosama and some other nubs

Also, OMFG NOI INM NOT GAI U UGUYS R FUCKING AGAY ILL FUCKING KILL U NOIOBS

You're a bad influence on me, my mom said so after class!!! :o

sup gote, im calling on spanks faggot ass for a clan match, mek verse gote. set a date spank or u will be considered gay for the rest of your blizzard career, give me a weeks notice

kussing is against forum rules unless we have known u for a long time.

just think of it as a privilege and not a right.

kussing is against forum rules unless we have known u for a long time.

just think of it as a privilege and not a right.

Fuck you..

OH SHI...

o wait im not that fagget...

shit yeah..

give me a date and time spank and do it soon uve had enough time to make your team, and im not trying to avoid the match lol, im the one trying to get it on the road assholes

give me a date and time spank and do it soon uve had enough time to make your team, and im not trying to avoid the match lol, im the one trying to get it on the road assholes

Yeah! You fuckin' dickheads! God! MeK will kick all your asses and rape them later! You silly turds!

MEK can take a long suck on my freshly shaven balls.

You let a razor near your balls?

My ex tried to make me shave my balls... but I told her, "Hell no, I slip when I cut my face hair, and that sucks, and you want to to potentially slip while cutting my ball hair? Hell no."

Sign in to follow this