Sign in to follow this  
Andrew.

The Relationshit Thread

12 pounds in one weak? you either lost starved urself and lost TONS of muscle or you died and are now a zombie

I'm told that's Prince.

You're that small? I'm 145 and I'm pretty skinny. Thought you were a jacked wrestling machine?

Just disappointed at your stupidity. Nice dodge of what I said though, no more - well shit, can't call them witty, they're not - remarks to make?

There isn't much to retaliate for. You were just saying I am a punk with too much free time.

And that I haven't had your 'serious trials' is a joke. You're just like a 14 year old attention whore.

Actually it's called water weight. I went from 155 pounds to 143 in like 3 days. It's really not tough

lol you sound dumb kid, noone cares about you being a failure, k? also water weight is just water weight what are you retarded what does losing water from your body have any benifit to weight and fat loss. If anything you want to keep as much water in your body as possible so the your metabolism and vascular system is up and going strong so your body can efficiently get the fat moved and metabolized. you like my dick in ur ass?

I was pleasantly surprised at Andrew's response to Spam,

I knew that he gave good advice, but I always thought it was to be with a hint of judgement or superiority.

I was horribly fucking wrong. When Andrew first showed up I was mainly thinking, who is this guy and why does he act all tough.

But I see now that hes a well - rounded good person who has obviously had many more life experiences then me and has come out mostly on top. A guy who isn't afraid to state his opinion even if its slightly corny. Someone who makes sure hes respected, for the right reasons. Someone who could be a great role model.

I know most of you already know that, but I'm just figuring it out.

I know that was kind of a run on praise, but honestly, I think everyone knows its true.

Credit were its due, yknow?

I knew that he gave good advice, but I always thought it was to be with a hint of judgement or superiority.

I was horribly fucking wrong. When Andrew first showed up I was mainly thinking, who is this guy and why does he act all tough.

But I see now that hes a well - rounded good person who has obviously had many more life experiences then me and has come out mostly on top. A guy who isn't afraid to state his opinion even if its slightly corny. Someone who makes sure hes respected, for the right reasons. Someone who could be a great role model.

I know that was kind of a run on praise, but honestly, I think everyone knows its true.

also he's gay

There isn't much to retaliate for. You were just saying I am a punk with too much free time.

And that I haven't had your 'serious trials' is a joke. You're just like a 14 year old attention whore.

I wasn't talking about my own, I said it's for ANYBODY. How can you attempt to argue with me when you can't even read?

i iz 18 n i getz atenshun cuz im sexi /pose

You're the one that comments on people's signatures out of pure ignorance, jealousy and unhappiness, you're the attention whore. You probably really are 14, too.

• Like 1

I love you, Andrew

Cell

I didn't know you had that in you

/impress

Pope did the same thing. </3

Hell yeah it is

Andrew is the shit

Now spam him +rep faggot

That depends. How far away does she live?

~100km away. Not that far, by Australian standards.

I wasn't talking about my own, I said it's for ANYBODY. How can you attempt to argue with me when you can't even read?

i iz 18 n i getz atenshun cuz im sexi /pose

You're the one that comments on people's signatures out of pure ignorance, jealousy and unhappiness, you're the attention whore. You probably really are 14, too.

As I mentioned earlier, the tough gangsta crap makes me want to kick you in the face with my fists.

Why would I be jealous of such a 'tough life'? I don't want to feel your hustle.

Oh I can read, your signature and your posts. Stop being an idiot.

As I mentioned earlier, the tough gangsta crap makes me want to kick you in the face with my fists.

Why would I be jealous of such a 'tough life'? I don't want to feel your hustle.

Oh I can read, your signature and your posts. Stop being an idiot.

If you think you can read, then you're fucking retarded, kid.

Go cry to Burden about how terribly uncool you are and how Andrew's big dick hangs like a dark cloud over every potential mate you'll imagine having.

Go cry to Burden about how terribly uncool you are and how Andrew's big dick hangs like a dark cloud over every potential mate you'll imagine having.

[video=youtube;f3SXBirhH7s]

ok

Someone tell me, am I speaking in tongues, or is this kid really THAT fucking stupid? You're still missing the point, I don't know how I can make it any clearer. Bright prospects for your future, I'm sure you'll make the hallways and classrooms very clean for kids for the rest of your life, you're too god damn stupid to have a career in anything else.

So Andrew.

Whats your current occupation?

College student. Joining the military after I get off probation, and they'll pay my way through college so I can stop getting loans. Not the answer you expected, huh jackass?

Ok so

What are you going to work as when done with college, jackass?

Teaching, my passion. High school or college history courses, preferably.