Sign in to follow this  
Andrew.

The Relationshit Thread

repetition of starting letters is alliteration

assonance is repetition of vowel sounds "do you who blue too" to list off a string of words

• Like 1

Andrew how do I get balls

they're quite big physically but I seem to have trouble extrapolating this to my being as a whole

not that I'm actually fraiding just the thought never comes to me to get a girl, testosterone doesn't affect me the same as other doods even if I have a lot of it

i'm a teenage hearthrob but my demeanor is aloof which is offputting and people actually assume i already have a girlfriend

also hksaru was just alliterating even if it doesn't actually make much sense

also grunty if you start cheatin on one of dem girls screw you yo

im gonna be all idealistic about love while you're out dere banging dem woman

LETS SEE WHERE THATLL GET ME HAHAHAHA

eagles mate for life, it's true

repetition of starting letters is alliteration

assonance is repetition of vowel sounds "do you who blue too" to list off a string of words

dick chick

i thought you of all people would pick up on that

ick is soft

but still probably consonance if not assonance, it's not alliteration though

Shut up Satans. You don't know his struggle.

On another note, I'm so happy that you're back Andrew. So there's this girl that I hooked up with a few weeks ago. She's nice, big tits, and doesn't seem to have any sort of drama whatsoever. We were at a friend's house and got drunk and fucked. Since then I've been trying to ignore her because I just saw her as an easy fuck, but as you can probably tell by my description I think I'm starting to develop feeling for her. Should I keep ignoring her and move on with my life or try to pursue this girl?

I'm sorry, the gangsta style just doesn't appeal to me.

Here we come to the root of the issue. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Now, I can't blame you for speaking out of ignorance, but I can tell you to shut the fuck up for being an ignorant smartass. It's not a "gangsta" thing, dumbfuck. It's for anyone who has had serious trials they've had to overcome, and what they did or were forced to do during those troubles. So how about you get your head out of your ass and actually read the message, instead of turning your nose up when you see that it's a rapper saying it? Lol, like you're in any position to be on a high horse in the first place, you're just a punk with too much free time.

On another note' date=' I'm so happy that you're back Andrew. So there's this girl that I hooked up with a few weeks ago. She's nice, big tits, and doesn't seem to have any sort of drama whatsoever. We were at a friend's house and got drunk and fucked. Since then I've been trying to ignore her because I just saw her as an easy fuck, but as you can probably tell by my description I think I'm starting to develop feeling for her. Should I keep ignoring her and move on with my life or try to pursue this girl?[/quote']

Thanks baby. Fucking is cool, but take it from me, it gets old after a while. Pussy is pussy, and yeah it's great and all, but love is the most satisfying and pleasurable thing in the world. If you don't find love with a woman (or man, whatever, I don't judge), chances are your life will be pretty fucking meaningless and horrible at the end of the day. That being said, superficial looks aren't very important. When you truly feel for someone, even if they're ugly by society's standards and obese, they'll still be more beautiful to you than any other person. Anyone who doesn't believe that obviously has never had real feelings for another. Drama free is nice, it's very hard to find with women (and they love to use the excuse "we're female, we're allowed to have drama - fucking bite a dick, that's such bullshit), but like the looks, it's not everything. Keep getting to know her; if there's something real there, you'll know. If there turns out to be those kind of feelings, I strongly encourage you to pursue a more romantic and intimate relationship with her.

• Like 1

That being said, superficial looks aren't very important. When you truly feel for someone, even if they're ugly by society's standards and obese, they'll still be more beautiful to you than any other person

“Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”

Anyway, to my question: What's a good place to meet someone you met over the internet that isn't creepy and doesn't scream "IM GONNA RAPE YOU, KILL YOU THEN DUMP YOUR BODY IN THE WOODS!"?

Avitus I don't think Carly would ever agree to meet you. You're just too weird.

She already has. I just need a good place.

“Anyway, to my question: What's a good place to meet someone you met over the internet that isn't creepy and doesn't scream "IM GONNA RAPE YOU, KILL YOU THEN DUMP YOUR BODY IN THE WOODS!"?

That depends. How far away does she live?

Andrew. maaaaad

Just disappointed at your stupidity. Nice dodge of what I said though, no more - well shit, can't call them witty, they're not - remarks to make?

“Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”

Anyway, to my question: What's a good place to meet someone you met over the internet that isn't creepy and doesn't scream "IM GONNA RAPE YOU, KILL YOU THEN DUMP YOUR BODY IN THE WOODS!"?

bar?

place with lots of other people so you can't do anything to her without others noticing.

That depends. How far away does she live?

Just disappointed at your stupidity. Nice dodge of what I said though, no more - well shit, can't call them witty, they're not - remarks to make?

lolumad

Andrew I want to lose at least 10 pounds over the summer. I have experiecne gaining and losing weight, easily losing 12 pounds in a week before. Will I actually look better if I lose the weight. Girls always complain to me that I care too much about my weight, that I'm a creeper, that I'm gay, that I love kittens too much, that I'm awkward, and that I love Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber more than they do. Help me please? I try to be a gentleman but I always end up being a chauvinist because I try to end every complain I give to a girl with an insult, for example I once told a girl this, "You have an A + Smile :) . . . Too bad it's your cup size!!!". I also try and make eye contact with them when speaking but that doesn't help! Do they actually prefer to have guys check them out rather than have a conversation about Taylor Swift's impact on the American Identity?

12 pounds in one weak? you either lost starved urself and lost TONS of muscle or you died and are now a zombie