Baledwyr

Ask Diplo

[quote name='Draupne']@Thurr ^ the exchange above me is a premium example of the 'grumpy old men arguing at local pub' thing I'm talking about[/QUOTE] Who allowed this fellar in?

[quote name='Draupne']@Thurr ^ the exchange above me is a premium example of the 'grumpy old men arguing at local pub' thing I'm talking about[/QUOTE] Don't mind Mustafa, he's been a Holy Warrior for so long that sometimes he taps into his inner jihad unnecessarily.

That was so unfunny you couldn't even get people to laugh if you threatened them with gulag.

Don't underestimate the power of GULag. I bet plenty of people would give a fake laugh if the alternative was chopping lumber in northern Siberia for the next 10 years.

I mean really if you think about it though given that bors was a steward this would be like ABDeL retaking the throne.

maxresdefault.jpg

Like this, but if aragorn was arabic.

wait wut happened to his royal majesty Bors

He didn't send enough people to the GULag.

Holy fuck this is still going?

Your creation lives. Guide it, master.

If jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

Cause he likes to be corny

Diplo, if you were in my position and you had to move homeless people on from doorways at night, how would you go about it?

Would you give them a swift kick to the arse and em to fuck off outa there? Would you leave Thrm be so long as they knew to be gone by dawn?

Edited by Guest

Diplo, if you were in my position and you had to move homeless people on from doorways at night, how would you go about it?

Would you give them a swift kick to the arse and em to fuck off outa there? Would you leave Thrm be so long as they knew to be gone by dawn?

In lithuania i would kick their ass off my property cause they usually are aggresive shitheads

But in nz hobos might be passive in which case il tell them you can stay till dawn then you gotta go otherwise you can t stay next night and make sure you leave your space without leaving any of your shit lying around

Use a cattle prod.

I feel like violence would work best honestly. People take kindness for weakness.

Soup-heads like that are usually quite timid so like Nodle suggests an assertive verbal threat should do the trick