Sign in to follow this  
Baledwyr

Ask Diplo

burden how do i initiate conversation, namely with girls who i know little or nothing of

say "hi i'm (insert name here) what's your name?" Point out a feature of hers that gets little to no recognition by other men, but gets lots of attention by women. I go with fingernail polish color usually.

Broden how do you talk to girls, like what do you talk about

matters the kind of gal.

Music is always a good topic.

Food is always a good topic, (unless you're both starving or something)

Usually just talking about something within the context of the situation you are both in works best.

If you're riding a bus tell a story about this one time you got squashed by an 800lb black man trying to sit next to you.

If you're at a party figure out who invited her, wonder out loud about how it's such a small world that you met her at this little shindig

If you're out eating, talk about your favorite restaurants.

If you're in school, do not say ugh i hate school, etc, talk about what you like about it, make fun of the teacher.

1. Be confident in your speech and mannerisms

2. Be optimistic about the situation (if the party sucks, don't act like it sucks, don't tell her its a shit party, point out the really drunk guy in the corner who's dancing like a fucking clown)

3. Don't talk about games, your previous loves, or anything that you wouldn't want the person you like to talk to you about the first time you met.

Wassap Burden,

I might be about to date a girl in a beach party. I'm in the deepest corner of friend-zone(been almost 2 years now), but i want her pussy. What do i do if she smiled and said back "yes" when i asked her if she agreed to meet me to said place, and i clarily specified a "rendez-vous"(sorry dunno the translation in english).

tread carefully my friend.

Smiling back and saying yes does not mean she wants your dick

it means she thought it'd be fun to go.

Don't read past the actual words, it never works well until you're actually in a relationship.

(now going against my advice)

1. Since she agreed to meet you there, it's a sign that you're still in the friendzone.

2. Since you've been in the friendzone for two years, simply asking her to a party won't change jack shit. You're still in the friendzone.

3. Does she know you've liked her as more than friend? If not, maybe you should make that a little more obvious.

4. report back how she acts the whole night.

Signing off till monday probably

love you diplo

what the fuck

can none of you kids think of anything to ask beyond grrl problmz?

For when you come back on monday:

Burden, why is it that we park in a driveway, yet drive in a parkway?

actually they both suck

any retard can write poetry about nothing then speak it in a semi-angry, monotone voice

Oh really HK? Well tell me when you've made millions and people over the world remember you when you died 13 years ago besides your loved ones.

Hey whats your number?

The trick is the person has to actually like you or at least know you first.

And I don't like you.

Sup Spec.

Can't you see I'm busy being BORED HERE?

GOD DAMN IT.

Oh really HK? Well tell me when you've made millions and people over the world remember you when you died 13 years ago besides your loved ones.

That's only because he was mentioned in so many unrelated movies as a meme

My opinion of Hksaru just went into the fucking stratosphere. <3

Burden, what would happen if I use the Large Hadron Collider as a sex toy?

Buradain, what would happen if I attempted to drag Papua New Guinea back into the Commonwealth of Australia? *P.s I've seen it now and its a whole since it was graqnted independance by Australia*

a wise russian indeed

and they totally would if you said you'd bomb the irs

But I don't want to bomb the IRS. The IRS have guns and stuff. They'll shoot back. I just want to be able to get through traffic.

Broden, last night I had this crazy dream that I was driving a car and then a guy came and shot me right between the eyes and the bullet bounced off with only making me bleed like you would from cutting your finger, right.

The same night I had been joking to people at a party that my head had been hardened from all the times I've banged it into some random doorframe. Do you think there is a connection?