Sign in to follow this  
Baledwyr

Ask Diplo

dear burden

theres this girl i like whos in my science class, we have had a rough past but recently we started talking to each other alot but not exactly rly close friends yet but i also have the prob were we are in diff groups of friends she hangs with the jocks i hang well with some other popular kids. what do i do?

"Some other popular kids" ...I see your first problem.

-----

Hypothetically, lets also surmise that a stray Red Kite flies into view...

Burden the US government refuses to let me own armored vehicles with functioning weapon systems. My sex life is in danger. What do I do?

right out bro

burden how do you get out of the friend zone

and I mean you

confess feelings

get heart broken

not talk to her for a month,

she'll realize i'm a complete catch

she'll call me

make love on a horse riding off into the sunset

in all seriousness, i don't exactly know.

but i'll make it happen.

confidence is the key to relationships... well life in general really.

I'll just roll with the punches, if I see an opportunity that i can manipulate to benefit my cause, i will.

If i never see that opportunity, it's not "supposed to happen."

Pick up and move on.

this song sums up how everyone should approach the beginning of relationships

"b-b-b-bulletproof"

Burden, I'm crazy about this girl whose been my best friend for a while. She doesn't really return the feelings though (and by that I mean she has random bouts of deciding she does and changes her mind the next day.)

What do?

time to face reality grunty:

she's not good for you, she probably never will be.

i'm sorry but you're in the friendzone, she's just pulling your heart strings.

You're in highschool, you have the next 4 years of college to find someone, and trust me you'll find someone better.

I liked the same girl throughout my 4 years of highschool, finally got her to date me senior year (literally tore a hole in the friendzone wall). I absolutely loved the first half of the relationship, but the second half blew giant black/indian penis. I thought she was my "one" so i kept trying to make it work, eventually i got shorted about $1500 over three months doing things i thought would help, gave up having sex with her, gave up hanging out with my m8's to hang out with her snobby friends.

She then broke up with me citing "she didn't have enough time to date"

She found a new guy and started dating him the week before the semester ended. Obviously she had the time to get to know him.

1 month after mariah and i broke up, i met laura, who completely blew mariah out of the water. Just chilling with laura beats the times mariah was telling me my dick was gigantic and made me feel like i ruled the world. (catch it, i'm not even dating her, hell i'm not even in her top 5 good friends, and she still makes me feel better than mariah ever did, but i'm also friendzoned, so this might not be the best example)

My advice is this:

If you honestly cannot possess the will to just try to find someone else, you need to tell her it's now or never.

If you have any inclination that no matter what you do, it'll just end up with you being hurt by her, run.

Off of my personal experience i would say run, but i'm no expert - i've been on 5 first dates in my life.

But it's your life man, no matter what i say you're going to have to make the decision yourself.

Hopefully that helps in some way.

Burden

How can I make Inferous love me the way I love him?

get his real facebook then creep all his friends

he loves copycats

As I lulz'd Grunty's formspring, so shall I lulz this thread.

-----

Burden, let's assume for a moment that you are a peregrine falcon, and I am a raven.

We both spot a voluptuous Eagle preening her majestic feathers on the side of a cliff. Overwhelmed by lust, our usual friendship is cast aside - we both dive for the winged succubus, the conception of many eaglets burning in our minds. Our razor-sharp beaks part, and we address eachother with rage - I with a cantankerous caw, and thee with a sordid screech.

When next our eyes gaze to the cliff, though! The Eagle has been scooped up by a vicarious vulture! With a rusty chorble escaping his throat, he spreads his mighty wings and takes flight to his desert aerie.

My question is... How could we have let this happen to us, old friend? A bout between we two will lose us precious time - the purity of the she-bird will surely be taken while our claws shred flesh. Dare we join forces to overcome the carrion lord, only to be torn once more by conflict should we emerge victorious?

van we've already been over this:

i am always and forever your wingman.

no woman will ever get in the way of our friendship.

I would let you take a pass at her, and if she denies you, ask that i get a shot.

That would be it.

But if this situation did somehow happen:

We would fucking kick the living shit smelling daylights out of that little cockmunch shit eating cunt sucking carrion lord.

And then i would settle for a one night stand with her bff jill, while i let you reap the real benefits.

There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Burden, I feel bad that this thread isn't about me, what should I do? Give it thread of the year award?

i don't know why everyone is asking me, they should be asking you eagle

you can answer questions to, we can make it the burgle thread.

and nah, i prefer to work undercover. i was kidding about the thread of the year award,

also about being emperor.

i would never accept either achievement.

dear burden

theres this girl i like whos in my science class, we have had a rough past but recently we started talking to each other alot but not exactly rly close friends yet but i also have the prob were we are in diff groups of friends she hangs with the jocks i hang well with some other popular kids. what do i do?

alright, back to mariah, her and i "went out" for a few weeks 2 times before we finally hit it off and dated a year and a half.

really rough past, had my heart cut out blahblah all that.

I ended up having the best (half) year of my life with her senior year of highschool,

but after that all the past stuff creep'd up and we both changed, for the worst

Ended in disaster.

So my advice to you just like grunty is this:

if you can't possibly find the willpower to just pick up and move on, get to know her better, and when you think the time is right, say now or never.

if you think that no matter what you do it'll probably just end up like it has in the past, run while you can.

It's up to you.

There are at least a couple hundred chicks in your highschool, try to get to know another one. (even if you don't think she'll ever compare) whoever it is might help you to see that the girl you've been chasing after is not that great, or is the best thing on the market currently.

and again let me reitirate:

one month after i broke up with the girl i thought i was madly in love with and was going to marry:

i found someone better, lightyears better, and shes just a friend currently.

Burden the US government refuses to let me own armored vehicles with functioning weapon systems. My sex life is in danger. What do I do?

support ron and rand paul

vote for as little regulation as possible

question, time square bombing?

how'd you get that FUCKING AWESOME parking feanor?

like srsly

good luck my young diplo studs

Burden, how do you un-friendzone yourself?

The time i broke it i went the sentimental douchebag-esque route

confessed feelings

got heart broken

didn't talk to her for a month, completely ignored her

one night she calls me up saying she really feels bad we're not friends

proceed to be good friends again:

one night i hit her with the "look i can't just shut off my feelings for you, and i can't just be friends. So either i take you out to dinner and a movie tomorrow on a date, or all this bullshit stops"

i took her out to dinner and the movie.

guys, come on

burden you probably just told that girl you'd siphon some of your essence off into her, making you weaker and her stronger

specter stop trying to misguided-villain your way into this

guys, come on

burden you probably just told that girl you'd siphon some of your essence off into her, making you weaker and her stronger

specter stop trying to misguided-villain your way into this

question inf:

have you been on a date?

burden how do i ask a girl out?

>implying you're not gay

hurr all you do is say "hey let's go out sometime"

how i get baws to talk vent ????

lolol getting kids to talk baw on vent?

i think dragon does that everyday

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE then crying in his lonely corner

burden if i tried to ask a girl out but accidently came in my very small gym shorts and she saw it running down my leg how can i repair the damage

burden if i tried to ask a girl out but accidently came in my very small gym shorts and she saw it running down my leg how can i repair the damage

vasectomy and estrogen pills

G this is why i demoted you

You gonna do some recruiting at some point? You gonna do something other than nothing at some point? Gonna become something other than a self absorbed little tool AT SOME POINT?

Sign in to follow this