Inferous

Picture of You

Its the only way you're ever going to be the biggest attention whore on Diplo, Feanor. She's simply the best there is at attention whoring.

Well honestly you seemed to genuinely upset by her, I figured you'd be all for it.

She just takes up too much attention, its bullshit. Like, every time she posts it gets turned into some kind of controversy over her genitals, who really wants to talk about her dick that much? I'm surprised she wasn't banned already. Frankly, everything she posts leads to a derail about herself. I thought we had rules and standards here but apparently the new administration is willing to let anything run.

She just takes up too much attention, its bullshit. Like, every time she posts it gets turned into some kind of controversy over her genitals, who really wants to talk about her dick that much? I'm surprised she wasn't banned already. Frankly, everything she posts leads to a derail about herself. I thought we had rules and standards here but apparently the new administration is willing to let anything run.

Well if diplo elects me as supreme overfiend, I promise to ban Our, along with everyone else on diplo. In the meantime Bors will get mad if I ban people for being upsetting.

FEANOR FOR SUPREME OVERFIEND

I like where this is going. I'll hand out AKs from the back of an army truck, and you gather some supporters to help us.

• Like 1

Gather supporters? On it. The people love me. I am El Presidente.

After I ban everyone, I'll put you in charge of public relations. I'm sure you'll do a splendid job.

Arrange an "accident" for the dissenters. We shall complete our 5 year program in 4 years!

Arrange an "accident" for the dissenters. We shall complete our 5 year program in 4 years!

Accidents? They will all be sent to happy camp. For their own good.

I hate it when she shared pictures of herself naked.

whats this a chat for you ?

It isn't?

Right, I feel bad saying this, but if you have a dick you aren't a girl, sorry.

Well, it's more like a combination.

Right, I feel bad saying this, but if you have a dick you aren't a girl, sorry.

shemale ?

close enough

Well since we all hate Our, why don't we start wearing red bands on our left arm, to signify how much we hate her.

Well since we all hate Our, why don't we start wearing red bands on our left arm, to signify how much we hate her.

but you hate me more

I don't hate her.

Bane coming in for the bold stance breaking the mold

Everyone else proclaiming they care so much about my penis they're willing to define me by it

Our sure does bring entertainment outside Gaming boards, so I agree with bane(rare occasion).

Diplo needs to smoke some weed and stop being all uppity and bitchy.

Or get laid.

Or go to the gym.

Or find other aspirations in life other then coming on here for one-punch asshole lines trying to disprove or humiliate people across the globe.

• Like 1