Inferous

Picture of You

I mainly come across a fuckton of big spiders where I live.(nothing creepyer than having to check your shoes for spiders ive had several hiding in my boots)other than that not much. But that's Becaues I live close to the city.although the occasional snake wonders near where my gran lives

19582.jpg

NSFW(?) bite: http://www.myhousecallmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Classic-Brown-Recluse-Spider-Bite.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_widow

I've seen several of them, but I've never been bitten or known anyone who has. They're very poisonous but I think it takes a while to kill you and hospitals have antivenom so unless you're out in the middle of nowhere you're usually okay.

• Like 1

We never had any dangerous animals, but nevertheless we got rid of all those that might give the hint of being dangerous.

Then we levelled nature and made it nice and tidy.

Fluisterbos%20van%20compensatie%20tot%20recreatie%20445px_tcm174-322077.jpg

We've got the worst predator of all. Retarded slav truckers who drive through Norway and expect there'll be no snow or ice.

• Like 1

And I worry about Coyotes and the occasional snake...

NY ftw though yo.

Cougars are coming back man, my dad went out hunting this season and found a carcass up in a tree, and theres only 1 thing that does that.

Also, you forgot the greatest threat to all upstaters, downstaters.

We've got the worst predator of all. Retarded slav truckers who drive through Norway and expect there'll be no snow or ice.

Korea has these motherfucking Chinese fishers who go illegally fishing on Korean seas and they once killed a patrolgaurd.....

Korea has these motherfucking Chinese fishers who go illegally fishing on Korean seas and they once killed a patrolgaurd.....

Germanyy has turks.

You should know it.

Germanyy has turks.

You should know it.

Bad Godesberg also has all the arabs and stuff

Bad Godesberg also has all the arabs and stuff

This is the problem with having a European population on a forum. Whenever someone mentions any generalization about their continent you have to put up with a wave of responses listing different statistics about various countries who have nothing to do with anything.

(Original post):"turks in germany"

"IN POLAND TOO!"

"In Slovakia we eat greek food!"

"MINORITIES ARE A PROBLEM IN LITHUANIA!"

• Like 1

This is the problem with having a European population on a forum. Whenever someone mentions any generalization about their continent you have to put up with a wave of responses listing different statistics about various countries who have nothing to do with anything.

"IN POLAND TOO!"

Bad Godesberg ain't a country but k

"IN POLAND TOO!"

Whats the point? I don't get it.

Whenever someone says something about Europe, every European sees it as an excuse to spew out some nationalist fact

Haha.

I just posted such words so you americans and canadians don't feel overly special with your niggers.

And yeah I like Kraut and Bratwurst I guess.

On west coast, all we have are the asians, they make up over 60-70% of hongcouvers population