Inferous

Picture of You

Holy shit! Is it true? Am i the only one dancing around in my bedroom right now? Steak free for a WHOLE DAY!

RVyP9.gif

• Like 2

There's a difference between socratarically demeaning someone for being morally/logically completely wrong about something (such as in the case of Monotony 100% of the time) but you guys are just bullying Steak because you like Our and not him.

He said he wish'd he hadn't seen Our's pictures. Did any of you, really? Other than the fact that it's Our and you wanted to see what Our looks like?

Our is not attractive, if you're going to argue that you are a fucking retard. Now obviously it would be rude to outright state that, and hurt her feelings and all that jazz, and give off a bad opinion of yourself throughout Diplo. It is not however against the rules. Apparently belligerence and harassment are, so:

Our responded to him stating he wished he hadn't seen those photos (said photos of objectively unattractive transexual) incredibly belligerently. She, not Steak.

And that is what prompted him to call her a 40 year old tranny or whatever, which was still clearly very held back in terms of offensiveness, especially in contrast to Our's own assertions.

If you want to know what I think of Our. Truthfully humans naturally don't look too much differently between genders, all the differences are very small. With a new chin and cheekbones Our would probably look almost entirely like a woman imo.

Steak did nothing wrong, and Our slapped him for not jacking her off like the rest of you have become accustomed to

• Like 2

...his statement was obviously not to be taken literally, like an idiom. The point was that the photos were unappealing to look at, not that he was using Diplo as his personal journal.

The point of posting is to state your thoughts. He did just that, same as anyone, only his wasn't "wow u r pretty Our" and Our got justifiably upset about it. But that is her fight.

You can't fucking ban someone for not being attracted to another person on this forum. Our posted her photos thus opening herself up for criticism, Steak did just that same as anyone. The only distinction between his posts and others' - that resulted in him being banned - was that he was not being positive towards Our. Big fucking whoop.

Steak doesn't think Our is pretty so he gets banned?

• Like 1

Everyone else on the forum got shit on for posting their pictures. Do we not remember when I posted mine? Or when Dub did? We harassed him with orange walls for close to six months straight. Let's not be overly sensitive with this kind of stuff, and take shit less serious.

This thread is so butthurt.

There's a difference between socratarically demeaning someone for being morally/logically completely wrong about something (such as in the case of Monotony 100% of the time) but you guys are just bullying Steak because you like Our and not him.

That's funny I wasn't aware anyone here liked me in any way whatsoever, weird.

He said he wish'd he hadn't seen Our's pictures. Did any of you, really? Other than the fact that it's Our and you wanted to see what Our looks like?

Our is not attractive, if you're going to argue that you are a fucking retard. Now obviously it would be rude to outright state that, and hurt her feelings and all that jazz, and give off a bad opinion of yourself throughout Diplo. It is not however against the rules. Apparently belligerence and harassment are, so:

Also weird, I've had some people insist I'm attractive who actually do want to see photos of me. I'm no supermodel (especially in my current state) and arguing such would be pretty stupid, but last I checked nobody on this forum has been ragged on for being short of a glorious Adonis.

Our responded to him stating he wished he hadn't seen those photos (said photos of objectively unattractive transexual) incredibly belligerently. She, not Steak.

And that is what prompted him to call her a 40 year old tranny or whatever, which was still clearly very held back in terms of offensiveness, especially in contrast to Our's own assertions.

I'm wondering, exactly: who do I talk to in order to get objective measures of my beauty? 'cause it seems to be that, while nobody is touting me as the hottest of the hot, there are in fact people who do find me attractive, who have absolutely no reason to do so and in fact prior to my return didn't like me at all.

Also seriously if you can't tell the difference between me having rock bottom self esteem and Steak trying to insult me by doubling my age, calling me worn out and sliding in slurs you need a fuckin' reality check.

If you want to know what I think of Our. Truthfully humans naturally don't look too much differently between genders, all the differences are very small. With a new chin and cheekbones Our would probably look almost entirely like a woman imo.

Steak did nothing wrong, and Our slapped him for not jacking her off like the rest of you have become accustomed to

Huh that's also weird. So apparently tossing slurs and insulting other members for no reason whatsoever isn't doing anything wrong but I'm the one being all pissy because he refused to compliment me. This is rather odd, as there are a few dozen people on the forums who didn't compliment me either, and last I checked there's been nobody complaining about me snapping at them for it.

...his statement was obviously not to be taken literally, like an idiom. The point was that the photos were unappealing to look at, not that he was using Diplo as his personal journal.

The point of posting is to state your thoughts. He did just that, same as anyone, only his wasn't "wow u r pretty Our" and Our got justifiably upset about it. But that is her fight.

You can't fucking ban someone for not being attracted to another person on this forum. Our posted her photos thus opening herself up for criticism, Steak did just that same as anyone. The only distinction between his posts and others' - that resulted in him being banned - was that he was not being positive towards Our. Big fucking whoop.

Steak doesn't think Our is pretty so he gets banned?

I wasn't aware I was opening myself to criticism by posting pictures. Actually, I was pretty sure that at no point did I ask anyone what they thought of my appearance. My theory on this matter is that I don't want most peoples opinions. Not to be a bitch but posting a picture doesn't implicitly mean I want you to tell me exactly what you think about it. You will find this applies to all women.

He probably would've been just fine honestly if he stopped it right after the first post (although I would still argue for a ban- I'm harsh with the banhammer) but he decided to insult me further.

You will apparently be surprised to figure out that, despite your opinion of my appearances, I haven't insulted you throughout this post. That's because despite my opinions on what you think about this matter and how much I would probably enjoy insulting you, you haven't done anything to deserve it.

• Like 1

Well, I'll keep than in mind for future pictures, then. I mean I don't open myself up to any criticism walking outside last I checked, because I'm going about with a pen and paper requesting peoples opinions about my appearance. In fact, I'm pretty sure people who don't like it tend not to tell me about it at all unless asked. Its how society works.

It'd be anywhere outside my door, really. What, are things different where you live? Is it socially acceptable to just walk up to people at random and detail how ugly you find them? I mean around here that's a good enough reason to give someone a black eye so I'm not sure how they are in the apparent hellhole you live in.

• Like 1

Also weird, I've had some people insist I'm attractive who actually do want to see photos of me. I'm no supermodel (especially in my current state) and arguing such would be pretty stupid, but last I checked nobody on this forum has been ragged on for being short of a glorious Adonis.

Yes, I should have said you aren't so attractive -yet-. I and everyone should of course recognize you're still in the very early stages of gender reassignment. I just wanted to make it clear that Steak wasn't in the wrong with his statement, and therefore wasn't saying it just to be mean.

Also seriously if you can't tell the difference between me having rock bottom self esteem and Steak trying to insult me by doubling my age, calling me worn out and sliding in slurs you need a fuckin' reality check.

Like I said it's your fight. I feel my comment would just derail this post if I gave it, but in short; his statements were surely as exaggerated as your own. What with the household mold.

Huh that's also weird. So apparently tossing slurs and insulting other members for no reason whatsoever isn't doing anything wrong but I'm the one being all pissy because he refused to compliment me. This is rather odd, as there are a few dozen people on the forums who didn't compliment me either, and last I checked there's been nobody complaining about me snapping at them for it.

Obviously what he said was mean, but it was also quite comfortably held back, and most certainly not against any sort of harassment rules. He could have just as easily said "wow our you're ugly." He could have PM'd you repeatedly arguing with you about how ugly you are. He could have posted photos of ugly transexuals to make you feel uncomfortable.

I wasn't aware I was opening myself to criticism by posting pictures. Actually, I was pretty sure that at no point did I ask anyone what they thought of my appearance. My theory on this matter is that I don't want most peoples opinions. Not to be a bitch but posting a picture doesn't implicitly mean I want you to tell me exactly what you think about it. You will find this applies to all women.

you post pictures in the picture of you thread of diplo for the denizens of diplo to view and comment on I think there's no argument here

He probably would've been just fine honestly if he stopped it right after the first post (although I would still argue for a ban- I'm harsh with the banhammer) but he decided to insult me further.

Likewise for you I'm afraid

I'm wondering, exactly: who do I talk to in order to get objective measures of my beauty? 'cause it seems to be that, while nobody is touting me as the hottest of the hot, there are in fact people who do find me attractive, who have absolutely no reason to do so and in fact prior to my return didn't like me at all.

You will apparently be surprised to figure out that, despite your opinion of my appearances, I haven't insulted you throughout this post. That's because despite my opinions on what you think about this matter and how much I would probably enjoy insulting you, you haven't done anything to deserve it.

I only posted my thoughts on you because I didn't want to give off the impression that I thought you were simply ugly as fuck. You look like you could make an average looking girl and that's why you've already recieved so much positivity. However as also stated you're still clearly in the early stages, meaning you're going to undeniably have remaining masculine features. You've gotten plenty of good feedback thus far though so there's really nothing to worry about in that regard.

He got a 1 day ban for harassing her across multiple posts about being trans.

It wasn't harassment in any way. He made one controlled, truthful, albeit cold post about her appearance that she responded to belligerently. From there on it isn't even open to interpretation because there's no reason in a cat fight.

I'm sure you understand that Our doesn't actually think he is as smart as mold and that he doesn't actually think she looks forty year old. They are having a

That's funny I wasn't aware anyone here liked me in any way whatsoever, weird.

just like you enjoy getting anal fucked by horses right

ha ha ha

Yes, I should have said you aren't so attractive -yet-. I and everyone should of course recognize you're still in the very early stages of gender reassignment. I just wanted to make it clear that Steak wasn't in the wrong with his statement, and therefore wasn't saying it just to be mean.

Except beauty is subjective, so actually yeah he's potentially in the wrong. Also, harassment is against the rules. As in, its the second rule on the forum.

Like I said it's your fight. I feel my comment would just derail this post if I gave it, but in short; his statements were surely as exaggerated as your own. What with the household mold.

I don't know, I'm pretty confident in the mold. Seen some real smart mold in my days. Smart bigots, however... haven't seen any of those.

Obviously what he said was mean, but it was also quite comfortably held back, and most certainly not against any sort of harassment rules. He could have just as easily said "wow our you're ugly." He could have PM'd you repeatedly arguing with you about how ugly you are. He could have posted photos of ugly transexuals to make you feel uncomfortable.

I'm not sure how posting pictures of ugly people would make me uncomfortable. If anything I'de feel better in comparison.

Just because he could've said worse things doesn't mean what he said was ok. I highly doubt anyones giving Viscount a cookie every time he bashes jews without suggesting a second Holocaust.

you post pictures in the picture of you thread of diplo for the denizens of diplo to view and comment on I think there's no argument here

Comment on, yeah

Critique, no

Likewise for you I'm afraid

And? He's made it very clear what he thinks about people like me. Going on to drop several slurs is far more severe than anything I could do. Being insulted by a black man does not make calling him a nigger okay, I'm not sure why you think rules are different here.

I only posted my thoughts on you because I didn't want to give off the impression that I thought you were simply ugly as fuck. You look like you could make an average looking girl and that's why you've already recieved so much positivity. However as also stated you're still clearly in the early stages, meaning you're going to undeniably have remaining masculine features. You've gotten plenty of good feedback thus far though so there's really nothing to worry about in that regard.

I'm in the early stages and some people actually do find me attractive. I know you don't understand this, but people actually disagree with things you personally think. In fact, if you asked around you would probably find the majority of this forum doesn't think you are qualified to assess what is objectively true and what isn't.

It was not harassment in any way. He posted truth about her appearance once in a very controlled, held-back way. She responded belligerently. He was like, "what the fuck lol?" and responded with an insult she took literally. I'm sure you understand that Our doesn't actually think he is as smart as mold or that he thinks she looks forty year old.

But its not true, and he was not in any way controlled or held back. I am actually pretty firm on my stance that he's as smart as mold. Arguably, stupider- I've yet to meet any bigoted molds. It doesn't matter what he honestly thinks, it matters what he said.

just like you enjoy getting anal fucked by horses right

Oh yeah totally that's like my #1 past time, I go down to the barn for a day and just zone out with some horse dick

Is he permabanned? ;_;

EDIT: Keep typing things wrong because of this new keyboard. It's good though.

Except beauty is subjective, so actually yeah he's potentially in the wrong. Also, harassment is against the rules. As in, its the second rule on the forum.

You're right about that, however it also means he's potentially correct. Sadly stating the obvious doesn't prove anything, and beauty is subjective only to a certain degree. You don't see anyone disputing that Katy Perry is more attractive than Honey Boo Boo. And yes there are harassment rules, that he did not break - as I said

I don't know, I'm pretty confident in the mold. Seen some real smart mold in my days. Smart bigots, however... haven't seen any of those.

Mold is pretty smart, for non-human shit. But still clearly, undeniably an exaggeration, which makes his own exaggeration justified

I'm not sure how posting pictures of ugly people would make me uncomfortable. If anything I'de feel better in comparison.

Just an example of what he COULD have done to be able to be considered abusive.

Just because he could've said worse things doesn't mean what he said was ok. I highly doubt anyones giving Viscount a cookie every time he bashes jews without suggesting a second Holocaust.

I said it was mean, and I said he probably shouldn't have said it, however he was also very obviously not trying to hurt your feelings, because of the way he said it, and the way he could have said it, especially given how much he apparently personally hates you.

It isn't hard to be mean, as you yourself displayed in turn to Steak himself.

Comment on, yeah

Critique, no

What makes you so special, bitch?

And? He's made it very clear what he thinks about people like me. Going on to drop several slurs is far more severe than anything I could do. Being insulted by a black man does not make calling him a nigger okay, I'm not sure why you think rules are different here.

You started this whole thing by doing just that... he insulted you, you found him unintelligent for doing so and insulted him... because he insulted you. Calling a black man a nigger is wrong because it implies he is inferior to you due to his skin tone, which is both stupid and mean. Calling someone ugly because they are in the middle of gender reassignment is not stupid, but it is mean.

I'm in the early stages and some people actually do find me attractive. I know you don't understand this, but people actually disagree with things you personally think. In fact, if you asked around you would probably find the majority of this forum doesn't think you are qualified to assess what is objectively true and what isn't.

Why are you assuming I don't understand that, it's not like I haven't read this thread. It's obvious to everyone the general consensus is that you are not failing your quest to become a woman, but does that mean you can bite the head off of anyone that says you're ugly? Please bitch, chill the fuck out. If Bane were as stupidly hypersensitive as you with the amount of jokes he gets (that he doesn't misinterpret due to psychological instability) there's no way Diplo could survive such a shitstorm

But its not true, and he was not in any way controlled or held back. I am actually pretty firm on my stance that he's as smart as mold. Arguably, stupider- I've yet to meet any bigoted molds. It doesn't matter what he honestly thinks, it matters what he said.

You can be firm on your imaginative stance that he's as smart as mold all you want then, and not admit you exaggerated. You can be sad, upset, even hostile when he insults you. What you cannot be firm on is the belief that he has been harassing you here. That is just pathetic.

• Like 1

Guys, guys, guys.

Why does anyone care what happens to Steak.

I know I don't.

Bild's and my opinion is all that should matter to you plebes.

I wouldn't consider Steak's posts harassment though, considering he only insulted her in two posts, the first of which he was being very relaxed in, the second of which was in response to Our's response which also insulted him. However, his second insult violated the new rules about sexism as it insulted her for being trans.

It's disputable whether:

a) his reason for posting was because he found her unattractive. She merely happens to be transexual, so what else is he going to say? Sub in hippo, man, or elephant into his second post and see if it's any less insulting, or

b) his reason for posting was because she is transexual and he has irrational hatred for them, and was thus simply trying to hurt Our by saying what he did.

And hey, since I'm on a roll,

Why are you even a mod bball

• Like 1

You're right about that, however it also means he's potentially correct. Sadly stating the obvious doesn't prove anything, and beauty is subjective only to a certain degree. You don't see anyone disputing that Katy Perry is more attractive than Honey Boo Boo. And yes there are harassment rules, that he did not break - as I said

Actually, he did break them. Hence the ban. Y'know.

Mold is pretty smart, for non-human shit. But still clearly, undeniably an exaggeration, which makes his own exaggeration justified

I wasn't aware I gave you any sort of permission to decide what I meant. Could you provide some proof of this?

Just an example of what he COULD have done to be able to be considered abusive.

That's

Okay dude you seem to be legitimately completely oblivious here so I'll clue you in: just because it could be worse does not make it okay. There is nowhere in the world where that flies as a valid argument for or against anything.

I said it was mean, and I said he probably shouldn't have said it, however he was also very obviously not trying to hurt your feelings, because of the way he said it, and the way he could have said it, especially given how much he apparently personally hates you.

He wasn't trying to avoid hurting my feelings. He was trying to hurt my feelings without getting banned, without realizing he's stepping way out of his league. His goal was to be a very blatant hateful bigot but not get banned for it.

What makes you so special, bitch?

Nothing, fuckwit. I'm not entirely sure why you seem to have this argument going around in your head that just because its how things were that it makes it okay and totally acceptable. Just because everyone else sucked it up and dealt with it doesn't obligate me to do anything, least of all not insult people who have it coming.

You started this whole thing by doing just that... he insulted you, you found him unintelligent for doing so and insulted him... because he insulted you. Calling a black man a nigger is wrong because it implies he is inferior to you due to his skin tone, which is both stupid and mean. Calling someone ugly because they are in the middle of gender reassignment is not stupid, but it is mean.

Actually it is stupid. Pretty damn stupid. Especially if they're a woman, you'll actually have a hard time finding anyone outside of a mens rights activist who thinks calling a woman ugly is anything but stupid.

Why are you assuming I don't understand that, it's not like I haven't read this thread. It's obvious to everyone the general consensus is that you are not failing your quest to become a woman, but does that mean you can bite the head off of anyone that says you're ugly? Please bitch, chill the fuck out. If Bane were as stupidly hypersensitive as you with the amount of jokes he gets (that he doesn't misinterpret due to psychological instability) there's no way Diplo could survive such a shitstorm

I can bite the head off whoever the fuck I want you goddamn idiot. I've been doing it for quite some time. Have you even read my posts, ever? My diet is sustained by the heads of people like Steak and yourself and has been for years. You're the one here making a big deal out of this. I didn't request Steak get banned, I merely decided to rip into him for trying to hate on me while doing his best to evade a ban. Its his fault that, in the process of that, he did something that got himself banned. I did not toss any sort of slurs at him, he started that. I'm not being hypersensitive in the slightest, even- I'm pretty sure you'de respond in kind if I started harassing you.

You can be firm on your imaginative stance that he's as smart as mold all you want then, and not admit you exaggerated. You can be sad, upset, even hostile when he insults you. What you cannot be firm on is the belief that he has been harassing you here. That is just pathetic.

But he has. Just because you're still growing and learning the difference between what is acceptable and what isn't doesn't mean the rest of the world has to bend over backwards to accomodate your view. I am not under any obligation from anyone to put up with anybodies retarded bullshit for any reason. Nobody is paying me to be insulted or put up with any kind of harassment, and until such a time as that's true I will continue not tolerating it and to hell with what you think about it. If some people get banned for responding to me in an inappropriate manner, that would be their problem for being so stupid.

It's disputable whether:

a) his reason for posting was because he found her unattractive. She merely happens to be transexual, so what else is he going to say? Sub in hippo, man, or elephant into his second post and see if it's any less insulting, or

b) his reason for posting was because she is transexual and he has irrational hatred for them, and was thus simply trying to hurt Our by saying what he did.

The insult he chose to use insulted her being trans, regardless of his reasoning for using it (which admittedly was probably because Our insulted him)

I should've phrased the original post differently, "his second insult violated the new rules about sexism as it insulted her for being trans" would've been more accurate as "his second insult violated the new rules about sexism as it insulted her being trans."

• Like 1

It's disputable whether:

And hey, since I'm on a roll,

Why are you even a mod bball

Because my post count is higher than your post count.

• Like 1

Actually, he did break them. Hence the ban. Y'know.

I wasn't aware I gave you any sort of permission to decide what I meant. Could you provide some proof of this?

Okay dude you seem to be legitimately completely oblivious here so I'll clue you in: just because it could be worse does not make it okay. There is nowhere in the world where that flies as a valid argument for or against anything.

I'll respond to these first 3 points before reading on

1. He did break them? Oh well that settles everything then, not like we've been debating the validity of the ban this whole time or anything

2. You called him as dumb as mold, Our. You did not literally mean that he is as dumb as mold, and you know it. I'm not going to argue that point, because I know you're not retarded and I know I'm not retarded so both of us are well aware that that homo sapiens sapiens is not as intelligent as mold.

3. First off, to clarify, the word "okay" means "acceptable". And the level of this acceptability goes by Diplo's standards, AKA rules. For Steak's actions to qualify as "not okay", he would be banned. Which he has been. I am refuting that, so that means I must think what he did was okay, right? Yep.

But what are my reasons for believing his actions were okay? Is it as you say here, that I think he could have been meaner about it so that makes it okay?

Or is what I've actually been saying? Probably. Let's not make shit up, k? I've been arguing that he did not overstep the rules at all, because he did not harass you. I then gave examples of more extreme behaviour that in my opinion(cannot say for certain seeing as new rules are new) would overstep the rules and warrant a ban

Christ man

Do you like, have to have the last word or something and must be right and the arbiter of reality?

I meant what I said, how I said it and know why I said it way better than you. I am far more intimate with my thoughts than you are and understand myself better than you appear to understand anything that has gone on in this thread.

I did not request the ban. I did not mention anything to anyone whatsoever about him being banned. You are trying to blame me and propose I was worse in some way when he went far out of his way to offend me the best he could. Just because his efforts sucked doesn't mean he wasn't trying.

You're at least as stupid as he is, but at least he's honest about it. So have fun.