Inferous

Picture of You

I went clothes shopping then took pictures of the clothes, and also, me.

Photo0346_zps7df7b410.jpg

Photo0348_zpsc77fa723.jpg

Photo03491_zps598c05e3.jpg

Photo0351_zps72ec47f9.jpg

Photo0350_zpsc768c231.jpg

CAN I BE DIPLOS CAMWHORE NOW

• Like 1

Well pics of tits WERE asked for

though I'm not sure jimmy will be as satisfied as he dreamed

also is the pink choker meant to cover the adam's apple, or is there a more sentimental reason for wearing it?

• Like 1

Collar is just for my personal comfort.

Not sure why, but having it off for too long makes me a little nutty, so I'm just rolling with it for now. Though it does hide the adams apple well.

Someone here has never tried to hit a target the size of your palm from 30 yards thats going about 20mph.

Clearly.

And Skeet is 2.

Actual hunting is ever further range and multiple targets.

Good luck.

Don't need luck. Just a belt-fed weapon.

If you aint' using a AR-15 to hunt then you aint' doing it right.

Shooting squirrels with a .50 cal. That's how you do it.

I find it fascinating how someone so narrow-minded and hateful continues to subject themselves to something that could be handled with, say, the ignore button- and yet still insists on voicing their ignorance of basic forum functions.

My hat is off to you, sir. Neanderthals would be proud to call you brother.

• Like 1

I find it fascinating how someone so narrow-minded and hateful continues to subject themselves to something that could be handled with, say, the ignore button- and yet still insists on voicing their ignorance of basic forum functions.

My hat is off to you, sir. Neanderthals would be proud to call you brother.

The ignore fuction dosen't really work properly anyway, i can still see when you post.

I don't want to ignore you, no offence but i just regret seeing those photos.

• Like 1

Please explain, because you're the first person to report such an issue.

When you ignore someone the only thing it blocks is the content of the post, not the post itself. It will look like all the posts of the user have been removed via 'Soft Delete', instead of actual 'Physical Remove'.

So you will still have the knowledge that the ignored poster contributed to the thread.

Exactly like Thurr said.

The ignore works fine. You just don't have to press the "show post" or whatever it says and you won't see the post.

So simple.

• Like 1

The ignore function should obviously remove the person's post completely from your viewing at least. A strict one would like, remove quotes of the ignored person too or something.

The ignore works fine. You just don't have to press the "show post" or whatever it says and you won't see the post.

So simple.

Yeah i know that but a ignore button should cut off all communication entirely.

The ignore function should obviously remove the person's post completely from your viewing at least. A strict one would like, remove quotes of the ignored person too or something.

That's how I've always felt a forum's ignore function should work. Like on facebook - if you block someone, it's as though their account doesn't even exist.

Oh, that's what you're whining about? Grow up.

Maby i don't acctualy care, thats just how i thought it should be, you got the wrong impression.

Yeah, same here. I've only blocked probably one person ever on any forum, and that was years ago. But I still think it should be implemented a little differently.

I block those people on facebook who just post way too much stupid shit. Like taking pictures of your dinner I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU HAD CHICKEN AND RICE FOR DINNER, BITCH! And making those ''lyk dis if u crai everytiem'' statuses. God damn it, now I got some more anger out. Tomorrow I better be the happiest motherfucker in town.

Add me on FB I only do funny things