Inferous

Picture of You

I think Infy is right in a perverse way though. Getting too off topic for too long in the Picture thread keeps some members from seeing good pictures when you have to scan through 12 pages to see if you missed something. That or the alternative is circle-jerking the picture every few pages.

That's you off to the side, right?

No, I'm the guy in the glitter daggers sweater. The guy off to the side is my ex. I think he lit a can of acetone on fire that night.

Uhh, I'm the only person that is currently seeking the company of men. Travis (the guy off to the side) is now married with puppies. The hipster kid on the right is my former room mate, Josh. He plays guitar and smokes hella weed. He's bicurious at best.

[video=youtube;EaEPCsQ4608]

• Like 1

But Mika sucks.

I remember when he came out of closet and for some reason it was a big deal. I thought he was gay all along.

I called her Ronald Macdonald for wearing clown clothing so she made me a gay sailor

The second one I requested. Turned out alright, BTW it's a tinfoil hat on my head

I chuckled.

SPANK YOUR LEGS ARE BLEEDING!

OR ARE THEY KYLES?! OH GOD THE MONSTROSITY OF A LOWER HALF KYLE AND AN UPPER HALF SPENCER. IT WOULD RUN WITH A BONER AND COMMAND THE LEGIONS OF GOTE ALL AT ONCE

MY LIFE IS UPSIDE DOWN

• Like 1