Inferous

Picture of You

Tequila is my fighting drink. I love shotting that shit with lemon and salt. Its so tasty.

Also bball I've never tried chocolate stout, it sounds strange. I wonder if they have any at my local dan murphy's. Does it taste like chocolate?

Oh fuck me I meant Chocolate Bock not stout...

The Chocolate Bock from Sam Adams so far is my favorite.

Okay so, Sacramento, CA I'm assuming, so if I take I-80 its only a... 38 hour/2631 mile drive.

Well then.

That, and I really just love spicy foods.

This. Have you tried mild peppers? The big ones in a jar of liquid are so fucking tasty. I eat them as snacks, like one would eat chips.

I have not, but it sounds delicious.

Okay so, Sacramento, CA I'm assuming, so if I take I-80 its only a... 38 hour/2631 mile drive.

Well then.

Well, if you're ever headed out this way, you're more than welcome to stop by and try some of my cooking. c:

Jerrica is a lovely lady.

I'd love to have a cooking duel of spicy goods with 'er.

It would be epic (and thanks!).

I would whip up some of my Indonesian families Spicy Red Sauced chicken

Oooo, I'd love to try Indonesian food.

My specialty lately has been curry. I fucking love curry. I've mostly been cooking Indian/Indo-Fijian curry but I've also been experimenting with red curry lately. Especially red curry chicken. <3

Gurl, you got nothing on my... pizza...

I can't cook for shit, but I can make an amazing pizza.

I can put spaghetti in a pot of boiling water and if I come back fifteen minutes later its done.

I COOK

Homemade pizza is something special.

Hell, the homemade pizzas we had to make in fourth grade were some of the best pizzas I've ever had.

That's what I do, baby.

It's funny, because until last year, I hated cooking. Seriously. For the first year and a half my boyfriend and I lived together, he did almost all the cooking. Then in February last year, I took an interest in learning to cook (for the sake of better physical and mental health, and because I just thought it would be nice to start cooking for my bf and friends). But yeah, I didn't start cooking until right after I turned 24 last year, so... :x

But I've learned so much since then. Home cooking is so worth the time and effort.

Its on my to-do list still, but I've been so drained with the whole feelings/mental health part of life its been impossible to focus and get cooking done. Though my girlfriend really appreciates it.

Hey Acacia! My Gf has recently found a passion for cooking as well. Oh the things she whips up. Yummm. Anywho she actually started up a cooking blog on tumblr. Cookingupchaos lol. I just wish she loved spicy food and would make some damn curry!

I can put spaghetti in a pot of boiling water and if I come back fifteen minutes later its done.

I COOK

I make a mean store bought plate of fried chicken.

Gurl, you got nothing on my... pizza...

I can't cook for shit, but I can make an amazing pizza.

Fuck, a friend and I were going to make pizza tonight, but we forgot.

• Like 1

Its on my to-do list still, but I've been so drained with the whole feelings/mental health part of life its been impossible to focus and get cooking done. Though my girlfriend really appreciates it.

Yeah, I pondered on it for years kind of. Like... I always wanted to learn to cook, but I never felt motivated to cook but once in a while for various reasons.

I was fortunate enough to have a boyfriend who didn't mind cooking for me for the first year and a half we lived together. But I do cook almost all the meals now. It just took a while for me to really get into it.

EDIT: I still won't cook for myself though. He's been out of state for a week now and I actually have not cooked one meal for myself. :x

Hey Acacia! My Gf has recently found a passion for cooking as well. Oh the things she whips up. Yummm. Anywho she actually started up a cooking blog on tumblr. Cookingupchaos lol. I just wish she loved spicy food and would make some damn curry!

Oh, it's great huh? It can be really hard to get into for some people(like me) at first but once you do, there's no going back. I learned to cook by picking up cooking magazines from the supermarket, picking out 5 recipes to cook for the week, buying all the ingredients and following the recipes exactly.

• Like 1

Frankly if you're just drinking straight alcohol you're doing it wrong.

Mix that shit fellas.

laughinggirls.jpeg/ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.png

Oooo, I'd love to try Indonesian food.

My specialty lately has been curry. I fucking love curry. I've mostly been cooking Indian/Indo-Fijian curry but I've also been experimenting with red curry lately. Especially red curry chicken. <3

Have you tried Coconut curry yet? Its my all time favourite, it usually goes with fish.

• Like 1

Ok can someone delete the last five pages or so of non-picture related posts? Some people are trying to post drunk pictures of site owners.

• Like 1