Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

Women

Re: About Women

Masturbation doesn't thin your hair, excessive masturbation thins your hair.

maybe you could link to something that talks about this?

I'd say "google excessive masturbation", but to get you started, this li'l site comes to mind:

http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/overmas/fatal.asp

There are a billion others. Go look at them.

Eh they both seem like symptoms rather than one causing the other.

Also the pic they used on that site....lol

Van, are you sure that chronic masturbation and the symptoms you listed aren't simply correlated, rather than caused by masturbation?

Yeah and I looked at that site...It's a bit shifty. Advocating certain herbs that enlarge your penis usually isn't a sign of a trustworthy source.

Yeah and I looked at that site...It's a bit shifty. Advocating certain herbs that enlarge your penis usually isn't a sign of a trustworthy source.

You know dick size is important in relationships. But not that important. Large dicks are a bragging point, but little more. Like a nice car. So as long as you're not undersized, I wouldn't be too worried.

I'm not a fool when it comes to women, it's just im not very good at confronting people and/or initiating conversations.

Reflecting now, though, I remember a time in grade six or seven when I felt this way. I had no idea what the girl's interests were, and on a bowling field trip(lulz) I ended up by pure chance in her lane. Comedy was ftw. From this I think I can figure it out.

Yay diplo if not for you I'd still be going "lolwtf"

Yeah its all about knowing how to please the woman, rather than just having an lolhugecock

Oh gods. "Diplo Corp."

I can see the office building already.

Last advice I'm giving before I go to sleep: if at any time you feel like the rules of confidence can't apply to you, because you're not manly enough or your dick isn't big enough or you're not as awesome as some other guy, do yourself a favor and hit yourself with a brick until you shut up.

Remember that you are a male human being, and the fact that you can reproduce at all is a miracle of life, as corny and dumb as that might sound. You are as manly as you allow yourself to be. Far too many young guys I see are so caught up with their own difficulties and how "intimidating" women are, that they deny themselves the ability to exede expectations, and they grow into bitter, weak, ugly men because of it.

Again. Don't worry about this shit too much. You'll be fine.

Go for Jameson when you're done with Kennedy though, he still owes me 10 bucks. Bastard.

-----

It's not the herbs or the advice they give on the site that matters (it's mostly bullshit after a certain point), it's that one particular page I linked. I could link more, but they all say the same damn things.

Over masturbation or over ejaculation converts too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT).

Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin.

How various bodily chemicals affect your system is debatable, but they affect it, and some people more than others. I only brought it up because, seeing as how this is wc3diplo and we're talking about socially awkward 16 year old boys, a warning against excessive pr0n fapping seemed appropriate.

Regardless of the deeper side effects and reactions, do you really want to finally get into bed with a woman, only to find that your "fuel tank" is running close to empty?

Not. Very. Impressive.

By the way 90% of the friedzones (I mean real friend, not juts lets be friends and never talk again kind) means that she probably was interested in you, but you didn't act fast enough.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Mmmm.....Friedzones.

Yeah its all about knowing how to please the woman, rather than just having an lolhugecock

Actually it's about making the girl feel special, more then anything else.

Granted you do have to be somewhat acquainted first. By the way class is the single best way to meet girls. Class is boring. Class is mandatory. And in at least a few of them there are cute girls sitting near you. And if you're at least a little smart (er then them) you can help them with it (granted this applies more to college where they care about classes, but it can help in highschool too).

Diplo, experts in all subjects.

Including pussy.

If you could me and Nari, we might even know a few things about dicks.

And being gay.

If you could me and Nari, we might even know a few things about dicks.

And being gay.

Do tell. How do I get a gay mans interest?

Van if you think you're low on reserves, simply tap into your back-up reservoir.

Our you should be quoting everything Van does and giving the XX side of it.

Diplo, experts in all subjects.

Including pussy.

If you could me and Avitus, we might even know a few things about dicks.

I've sucked alot of dick in my time. I know penis.

Quotes are fun.

Actually it's about making the girl feel special, more then anything else.

Granted you do have to be somewhat acquainted first. By the way class is the single best way to meet girls. Class is boring. Class is mandatory. And in at least a few of them there are cute girls sitting near you. And if you're at least a little smart (er then them) you can help them with it (granted this applies more to college where they care about classes, but it can help in highschool too).

Was talking about sex actually..lol

Also van..Dopamine and Serotonin are both neurotransmitters..

Both tend to invoke happy thoughts, or feelings of emotional, and physical pleasure. I can go into much greater detail though..just so late

Go to a gay bar and appear sensitive.

There you go, gayness achieved.

Why would you want the womans side of it anyway? Maybe if I was a typical teenage girl, yeah. But then I wouldn't be on diplo and probably would've typed that as "guuuuuuurl", included at least six hearts in this statement, and ran out of the room yelling "I'M SO WASTED I'M SO WASTED" before hitting "Post".

I could tell you how to hit on an autistic one, but its pretty much the same as hitting on a normal one except making it even more painfully obvious and skipping elaborate metaphors.

Site says 2-3 times a week is normal. Holy Shit.

And now we see why I felt compelled to warn against excessive trouser trundling.

I could tell you how to hit on an autistic one, but its pretty much the same as hitting on a normal one except making it even more painfully obvious and skipping elaborate metaphors.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Sucks, doesn't it.

Its better if you have a muscular male friend to use to indicate you aren't interested. Just saying "Oh, I'm gay" doesn't help with alot of men, but physical intimidation does.

Its better if you have a muscular male friend to use to indicate you aren't interested. Just saying "Oh, I'm gay" doesn't help with alot of men, but physical intimidation does.

Protip: just show them your penis. Works every time.

Mine seems to be missing.

Can I borrow yours?

That's right. Keep acting like you don't have one.

I'll keep that up.

Seriously though, can I borrow yours? I can give it back. You can just tape it back on.

I always find it funny to note the threads on diplo that accrue five pages within a day. An ever-growing Diplo collective psychological profile.