Sign in to follow this  
Blackout

Women

Hey everyone. Some of you may not know it, but I am a socially awkward 16 year old boy. I get isolated into "the friend zone" by many girls I know, and it happens far too often. I have two simple questions for all of you:

1. How can you get the girl without being a total asshole? Or is being an asshole necessary?

2. If you indeed need to be a total douche to get the girl, why would girls respond to that?

Inb4 troll, I am truly trying to understand women, what they want, and how I can abuse what they want for my personal gain.

Please hurry, before I am an hero'd from being so lonely.

Re: About Women

Sigh. I hate teenage girls nowadays.

1. You need to be a total asshole and treat her like shit. Alot of women have huge dependency problems and feel the need for someone firm in their life, and this couples with a poor self image to make a commanding, douchebag boyfriend the perfect match.

2. See 1.

Also speaking so generally is just asking for useless advice which you'll find you can't practice and this will make you feel even worse about the situation

I like Our's statement, and Eagle brings up a good point. But I can use this advice, as I can apply this to my life if I really want to. But so far, I agree with Jimmy the most.

Can I get some examples of being an asshole? I'm new at this.

FUCK YOU

WHORE

Don't be an asshole,

If all you want is a one night thing, then go to a party, its not hard.

If you want a relationship, if you be an asshole its going to be broken from the beginning.

Hey everyone. Some of you may not know it, but I am a socially awkward 16 year old boy. I get isolated into "the friend zone" by many girls I know, and it happens far too often. I have two simple questions for all of you:

1. How can you get the girl without being a total asshole? Or is being an asshole necessary?

2. If you indeed need to be a total douche to get the girl, why would girls respond to that?

Inb4 troll, I am truly trying to understand women, what they want, and how I can abuse what they want for my personal gain.

He's not that into you, sort of true, lots of bullshit.

Well not all girls are the same, and you usually don't have to be a dick. Although it works on some girls, a lot of other girls are going to just be annoyed. Girls that respond to the very doucheness, well attention is big.

To get a girl without being a dick, you have to be funny, nice (but not too nice as in don't be afraid to joke around a little).

These are some of the things both men and women want in a partner, however these aren't as prominent depending on sex, and obviously personality. Girls that I know are typically into a guy more if they have an ideal future, as in college, and possible career.

#1 Symmetrical (Lucky for us guys, girls don't care as much about this as men do towards women)

#2 Fit (Again, helps, but personality is the overall thing a girl usually becomes attached to)

#3 Intelligence

#4 Genuine kindness (people like being treated nicely, duh)

#5 Money (This is more in the college aged ladies though)

So my tips to you, because your palms probably get sweaty, your heart beats like a damn hammer, and you debate even making a move for 10 minutes before you actually do...

Open the door for yourself, casually start a conversation without being creepy. This is something harder to describe..but for me commenting on the setting, what someone else is doing, or whatever in a joking manner tends to start a conversation. This is probably common sense but when you're in the moment you can always forget, don't comment on what a girl is wearing, what she is doing if it is something possibly embarrassing, and don't stand next to a girl and glance at her for 10 minutes before trying to start a conversation.

For me at least once a conversation starts, and the introduction is over its pretty easy rolling. If you get a number good for you..however don't talk/text each other too much, so when you hang out with her or go on a date, whatever you do, leave enough room to talk and get to know each other in person.

You're probably in high school so most people probably know your name already, so you at least get to skip the awkward introduction.

Ohh just realized, since you get friend zoned, don't waste time in making sure a girl knows your intentions.

Tips are just from my personal experience though, and try to ask questions that make her think about herself, or you as interesting.

None of this is going to be a quick fix, oh man you're in the pussy now though.

When I clicked on this topic, i thought Rith made it but i was dissapointed. :(

Blackout, why not give us specific details?

I wasn't a jerk to my first girlfriend at all.

I should probably clarify my response was aimed more towards what the majority of teenage girls are becoming, and is more aimed at getting you a sure-fire fuck partner if thats all you care about.

It won't lead to a stable and equal relationship, just someone to consistently fuck with.

He's not that into you, sort of true, lots of bullshit.

Well not all girls are the same, and you usually don't have to be a dick. Although it works on some girls, a lot of other girls are going to just be annoyed. Girls that respond to the very doucheness, well attention is big.

To get a girl without being a dick, you have to be funny, nice (but not too nice as in don't be afraid to joke around a little).

These are some of the things both men and women want in a partner, however these aren't as prominent depending on sex, and obviously personality. Girls that I know are typically into a guy more if they have an ideal future, as in college, and possible career.

#1 Symmetrical (Lucky for us guys, girls don't care as much about this as men do towards women)

#2 Fit (Again, helps, but personality is the overall thing a girl usually becomes attached to)

#3 Intelligence

#4 Genuine kindness (people like being treated nicely, duh)

#5 Money (This is more in the college aged ladies though)

So my tips to you, because your palms probably get sweaty, your heart beats like a damn hammer, and you debate even making a move for 10 minutes before you actually do...

Open the door for yourself, casually start a conversation without being creepy. This is something harder to describe..but for me commenting on the setting, what someone else is doing, or whatever in a joking manner tends to start a conversation. This is probably common sense but when you're in the moment you can always forget, don't comment on what a girl is wearing, what she is doing if it is something possibly embarrassing, and don't stand next to a girl and glance at her for 10 minutes before trying to start a conversation.

For me at least once a conversation starts, and the introduction is over its pretty easy rolling. If you get a number good for you..however don't talk/text each other too much, so when you hang out with her or go on a date, whatever you do, leave enough room to talk and get to know each other in person.

You're probably in high school so most people probably know your name already, so you at least get to skip the awkward introduction.

Ohh just realized, since you get friend zoned, don't waste time in making sure a girl knows your intentions.

Tips are just from my personal experience though, and try to ask questions that make her think about herself, or you as interesting.

None of this is going to be a quick fix, oh man you're in the pussy now though.

This.

Don't be an asshole,

If you want a relationship, if you be an asshole its going to be broken from the beginning.

I don't know...

One of my friends sexually harasses girls on a daily basis, and they all love him. But so far, Wolf has a pretty good structure, and I thank him for that.

King: Every girl I try to get close to and as out and stuff usually says "I want to be friends". I look around my school and see that the kids with girlfriends tend to be the kids 50%+ of the students don't like. I am tired of rejection, and I have little comprehension of the mind of a teenaged girl. Thats why I came to all of you.

Don't be an asshole,

I don't know...

One of my friends sexually harasses girls on a daily basis, and they all love him. But so far, Wolf has a pretty good structure, and I thank him for that.

King: Every girl I try to get close to and as out and stuff usually says "I want to be friends". I look around my school and see that the kids with girlfriends tend to be the kids 50%+ of the students don't like. I am tired of rejection, and I have little comprehension of the mind of a teenaged girl. Thats why I came to all of you.

You came to the wrong place.

EDIT: Don't be an ass hole. My personal experience is that all the girls that are worth it, you should never be an ass hole to.. Unless you just want to fuck them daily, then just be a total douche. But prepare to lose half your friends.

Possibly the most important thing is being funny. Sexual harassment jokes are okay, as long as you don't do it every 5 seconds. I know a fat-ish guy who is funny as fuck(Sexual Harassment included), but somehow has all the girls loving him.