DIPLONEWS
  • Don't miss DGL at 8PM EST rotating Saturdays and Sundays.
  • Diplo is getting an Ark server contact Duck for more information.
  • Want to play Dungeons and Dragons? Join D^3 to play now!
  • Want to watch movies with Diplo? Contact BaneBladeLuv for more info on movie night!
IamtheWalrus.

A VERY DIPLO CHRISTMAS 2018!!

Hey guys,

It's that time of year again! I was thinking about putting together this year's gaming event, and I just wanted to put out some feelers as to when you guys would be available for the event and what games you'd like to play. Please reply to this thread saying which week in December you'd like the event and if you'd lead a game day/which game you'd lead. Lets work together to make this week of gaming the best gift for Christmas you'll ever get!

• Like 2

We could do it same as we have done, week after christmas and have people lead games and give stuff away and all that. Its always been fun, and I've kinda been hyped for it all year since we didn't have one this summer.

• Like 2

We definitely wan't to do this and involve all the servers and stuff that we've got going on, as well as classic games like Chivalry for memes. 

I am stood down after december 12th, but I'll be in exam overdrive from the 19th-22nd (four in 3 days, what fun!) 

I am certainly going to try and get some chivalry going in that time. Also remember that we're playing chivalry and for honour around this time next week. I'll have work and a dinner, but I'll be playing late into the night once I get home from all of that.