Avroth

Hello there!

Hey! I am known in-game as Avroth or previously as TirionFordring in garena. I've played warcraft for many, many years! 

I reckon I can still call myself an old UoS member despite me being away for about 2 years now. 

You can probably find me in most Eras Zombie Invasion lobbies, I also like RTS maps like DAoW, Azeroth Wars and maps related to war3 lore overall. 

Nice to be here! Cheers! 

Резултат с изображение за „warcraft tavern“

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spankfurt said:

You should have said you were Tirion Fordring from the start lol

Are you an old garena player by chance? 

Welcome to diplo. What is your stance on the age of consent?

1 minute ago, Feanor said:

Welcome to diplo. What is your stance on the age of consent?

It would depend on what's your angle for asking. There are various benefits with coming of age such as driving a car, freely drinking alchohol, now being able to legitimately become a criminal with a criminal record and various other fun things. 

Also sadly most of those things require a good head on your shoulders, something which just coming of age can't achieve. 

18 minutes ago, Avroth said:

It would depend on what's your angle for asking. There are various benefits with coming of age such as driving a car, freely drinking alchohol, now being able to legitimately become a criminal with a criminal record and various other fun things. 

Also sadly most of those things require a good head on your shoulders, something which just coming of age can't achieve. 

I'm not sure if you are genuinely unfamiliar with the phrase "age of consent" or if you are carefully dodging the question. Either way, here you go; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

27 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I'm not sure if you are genuinely unfamiliar with the phrase "age of consent" or if you are carefully dodging the question. Either way, here you go; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Wasn't really trying to dodge the question but I've seen the term used in few other situations out of this current context. Anyway in my country Bulgaria the age of consent should be 14. Although personally I think it should be at least 18. As I said before except a big shlong, a beautiful mountain valley and an exquisite fiery forge a brain is required and in reality most people start to think for themselves when life hits them. Usually between the age of 18-24. 

1 hour ago, Avroth said:

Wasn't really trying to dodge the question but I've seen the term used in few other situations out of this current context. Anyway in my country Bulgaria the age of consent should be 14. Although personally I think it should be at least 18. As I said before except a big shlong, a beautiful mountain valley and an exquisite fiery forge a brain is required and in reality most people start to think for themselves when life hits them. Usually between the age of 18-24. 

What if someone were to hit them earlier then that? You know, as a substitute for life.

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

What if someone were to hit them earlier then that? You know, as a substitute for life.

That's the problem of the country and it's laws for consentual agreement. If someone was hit below age of consent then it is kinda considered rape or the other things listed in wikipedia link that u send me. I ain't gonna go rectifying laws with a gun in hand this ain't a wild west movie. 😄 

Although on another note most politicians and political groups around the world do deserve the fire squad treatment. 😄  

27 minutes ago, Avroth said:

Although on another note most politicians and political groups around the world do deserve the fire squad treatment. 😄  

Welcome aboard comrade Yezhov.