Baledwyr

The Queen's Christmas Message 2019

1 hour ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

Whatever happened to this community being about a bunch of mates having fun together!? Is this your idea of fun? 

I mean.... kind of?

1 hour ago, Abdel said:

I wanted to rename the new community Consciencia

You better fucking not.

5 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I mean.... kind of?

You better fucking not.

Dont worry habibi, this was March of last year when we left Diplo and decided to go our own way but Bors insisted on reusing the community name and domain

1 minute ago, Abdel said:

Dont worry habibi, this was March of last year when we left Diplo and decided to go our own way but Bors insisted on reusing the community name and domain

Ok I've read the last two pages three times now and I still can't follow this. What the fuck are you guys even talking about? Literally everyone involved is coming across as a whiny little bitch, @Abdel, @Lord-Cao-Cao, @Ser_Fergus and @Baledwyr included. Is there some discord-related butthurt that I missed and now don't have the context to understand what's happening here? Or is it that all of your periods are in sync? It's definitely not just what you posted above because they're all clearly butthurt about other stuff too. And wtf is a habibi?

• Funny 1
  • DisgustinglyHaram 1

It must be really weird for Feanor to only exist on the forum and be oblivious to anything happening over discord. 

• This 1

22 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Ok I've read the last two pages three times now and I still can't follow this. What the fuck are you guys even talking about? Literally everyone involved is coming across as a whiny little bitch, @Abdel, @Lord-Cao-Cao, @Ser_Fergus and @Baledwyr included. Is there some discord-related butthurt that I missed and now don't have the context to understand what's happening here? Or is it that all of your periods are in sync? It's definitely not just what you posted above because they're all clearly butthurt about other stuff too. And wtf is a habibi?

yes it happened in discord

everything really happens only in discord

• Heresy 1

40 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Unless you've been having some private conversations on the side with people to catch you up, there's no way you can have any idea what's going on, lol. Why don't you join discord? Honestly, with the time you spend on the Forums, I think you'd actually enjoy just chatting.

• Informative 1

I told people Abdel had no spirit for banter, just personal attacks and emotional reactions... In the early 2000s.

He had to destroy the community decades later before anyone took me seriously, but it’s nice to see so many waking up.

Don’t strain your fingers on the 10 point reply attacking my character.

• Wash your hands 1

6 hours ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

Fool us once, shame on you.
Fool us twice, shame on us.

I'm not gonna buy it, mate.

Also re: Spank

Sure, he may have laughed it off. But, uh, Spank has considerably less to lose, doesn't care about the community as much and also wasn't threatened with action in the same way that you did with Bors. Do not lie about this. I saw the logs.

Edit: As to why I'm suddenly replying here - It's because of the sheer lunacy of calling Bors a white supremacist. You guys do know I'm an Asian, right? And you know I've been his flatmate for what - The past five years? More, now?

How do I have considerably less to lose and not care about the community as much 

Fuck you t'sao cao I hope Bors raids your liquor stash tonight 

• Cheers 1
  • Penguin 1

2 hours ago, VanDenDale said:

I told people Abdel had no spirit for banter, just personal attacks and emotional reactions... In the early 2000s.

He had to destroy the community decades later before anyone took me seriously, but it’s nice to see so many waking up.

Don’t strain your fingers on the 10 point reply attacking my character.

It could be worse, he could feel ambushed.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

4 hours ago, IamtheWalrus. said:

Unless you've been having some private conversations on the side with people to catch you up, there's no way you can have any idea what's going on, lol. Why don't you join discord? Honestly, with the time you spend on the Forums, I think you'd actually enjoy just chatting.

I don't know who shat in whose cereal, but the whole thing is extremely childish.

EDIT: On the subject of the discord, I'm a person of habits, and extremely stubborn, so combine the two and I genuinely don't want to use the discord format. Its awkward to deal with the volume of real time chatter, so I just don't.

5 hours ago, Abdel said:

I'm having the time of my life. I skipped my morning pre work nap for this. We should do this more often

Yes. Let's. Should I start a separate diplo site next?

33 minutes ago, IamtheWalrus. said:

You're absolutely right about the first part, Feanor. All of this is extremely childish.

I feel like I'm right about the second part too. I am definitely very stubborn and a creature of habit.

Just now, VanDenDale said:

Feanor even boomers can handle this technology, come rejoin civilization

You and I have different ideas of civilization.

This is civilization.

athenscreed-e1540515158655.jpg

This is a sad mess I would rather have nothing to do with.

times-square-new-york-new-years-eve-tips

40 minutes ago, VanDenDale said:

Discord is how you avoid going outside into that mess

This is not different from wc3 chat

I don't live anywhere near that mess. And I barely every used wc3 chat, outside of playing  a game. Hell I don't know who any of the people on my current sc2 friendlist are.

31 minutes ago, Spankfurt said:

Oh shit lads he's going full senile 

Ok boomer.

What it looks like when Feanor calls others boomer: 

Image result for spiderman meme

5 hours ago, Feanor said:

Yes. Let's. Should I start a separate diplo site next?

There's already one at www.Diplo.gg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Abdel said:

What it looks like when Feanor calls others boomer: 

Image result for spiderman meme

There's already one at www.Diplo.gg

Diplo mug idea:

"Ok, Boomer."

- Feanor