Jump to content
Baledwyr

The Queen's Christmas Message 2019

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Baledwyr said:

I have given a list of my demands to the Diplo executive, outlining my requirements. The ball is in his court now. 

 

Post it in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Feanor said:

 

Yes. For example; nobody gets in trouble for telling an inappropriate joke 10 years ago that happened to be caught on video.

It’s interesting because some comedians have been brought to task for inappropriate tweets from long ago, but the president has faced less backlash over his “grab then by the pussy” video. We simultaneously live with cancel culture and people not caring, though the cancel culture seems to wear off fast.

 

What are the demands, and what is even up for negotiation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IamtheWalrus. said:

We live in a world where you can't hold anyone accountable for what they said at any time. Didn't you know that?

 

I had a talk with Fergus where I told him I missed playing games with him and I was reaching out to make amends. I offered him a deal that I would join DG if he'd join Diplo and I'd be a more active presence on DG to play games if he did the same (At least this is what I remember). I thought we both agreed to the terms of the deal but it turned out only I was the one adhering to it (I actually rejoined DG at this point). So according to Fergus, my crime is that I thought we had made a deal when in fact, I was the only one adhering to the deal I thought I had made with him. 

 

Hardly a scandal and another example of Fergus chat screenshot derangement syndrome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abdel said:

 

I had a talk with Fergus where I told him I missed playing games with him and I was reaching out to make amends. I offered him a deal that I would join DG if he'd join Diplo and I'd be a more active presence on DG to play games if he did the same (At least this is what I remember). I thought we both agreed to the terms of the deal but it turned out only I was the one adhering to it (I actually rejoined DG at this point). So according to Fergus, my crime is that I thought we had made a deal when in fact, I was the only one adhering to the deal I thought I had made with him. 

 

Hardly a scandal and another example of Fergus chat screenshot derangement syndrome. 

 

You joined DG? TRAITOR TRAITOR COLLUSION IMPEACH!!!1

 

Your camp is not in tune. Fagdick.

 

On a side note, did anyone notice that this site redirected to DG for like 12 hours, like a week ago?

 

1 hour ago, IamtheWalrus. said:

It’s interesting because some comedians have been brought to task for inappropriate tweets from long ago, but the president has faced less backlash over his “grab then by the pussy” video. We simultaneously live with cancel culture and people not caring, though the cancel culture seems to wear off fast.

 

What are the demands, and what is even up for negotiation?

 

Yeah, I have many problems with the direction things are taking, and I'm afraid we're at the point where this is going to have legislative consequences, so we won't be able to simply sit this one out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have already thrown my weight behind the Bivens Proposal... All the OLDFAGS take a step back and a Newblood administration takes over. This has been less than well received. 

Edited by Baledwyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Baledwyr said:

I have already thrown my weight behind the Bivens Proposal... All the OLDFAGS take a step back and a Newblood administration takes over. This has been less than well received. 

The staff is already quite reflective of this in that it's comprised pretty much of people who didn't cause the schism 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baledwyr said:

I have already thrown my weight behind the Bivens Proposal... All the OLDFAGS take a step back and a Newblood administration takes over. This has been less than well received. 

 

That wasnt the Bivens plan. Not sure if you've forgotten, that was OUR plan; after we left diplo we wanted cniper to resign and allow the community to run things for a period. The community wasnt with us then and now everyone supports this plan now because no other options. 

 

There's an easy way to show value and get promoted within the community; show the fruits of your labor. Being a virgin isnt a qualification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Abdel said:

 

Being a virgin isnt a qualification.

 

I mean it is for certain kinds of human sacrifices.

 

td2aajgczus11.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To clarify; we had a discussion regarding a deal, I raised objections to it but ABDeL had to go deal with a family issue. We left I thought amicably, but then he went on to declare my acquisition to the deal without dealing with any of my objections. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ser_Fergus said:

without dealing with any of my objections. 


Really? I've responded and provided proof to every single issue you raised and then some. Check our last conversation when I came back from the 'family issue' (was actually a court hearing). I provided screens, 'receipts', you name it. If that's not good enough for you then that's fine, but the 'deal' was a misunderstanding and I'm willing to admit that, but I still went forward with my end of the bargain in good faith. Waving screenshots in a pedantic fashion that leverages 0 trust is the opposite of relationship I want to be a part of and for that reason, in contrast to when I contacted you in October hoping to mend things, my current decision to leave things cold is probably mutual. 

If you don't want to be a part of the Diplo discord, that's fine, like I said in the past, "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion". I'd really appreciate it if these non-issues ('AHA! HE SAID THERE WAS A DEAL WHEN THERE WAS IN FACT NONE!') weren't used as justification given that there's already so much that already stands between us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Abdel said:


Really? I've responded and provided proof to every single issue you raised and then some. Check our last conversation when I came back from the 'family issue' (was actually a court hearing). I provided screens, 'receipts', you name it. If that's not good enough for you then that's fine, but the 'deal' was a misunderstanding and I'm willing to admit that, but I still went forward with my end of the bargain in good faith. Waving screenshots in a pedantic fashion that leverages 0 trust is the opposite of relationship I want to be a part of and for that reason, in contrast to when I contacted you in October hoping to mend things, my current decision to leave things cold is probably mutual. 

If you don't want to be a part of the Diplo discord, that's fine, like I said in the past, "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion". I'd really appreciate it if these non-issues ('AHA! HE SAID THERE WAS A DEAL WHEN THERE WAS IN FACT NONE!') weren't used as justification given that there's already so much that already stands between us. 

 

What if we sacrifices to Fergus on the altar of backpack girl, entrails and all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Abdel said:


Really? I've responded and provided proof to every single issue you raised and then some. Check our last conversation when I came back from the 'family issue' (was actually a court hearing). I provided screens, 'receipts', you name it. If that's not good enough for you then that's fine, but the 'deal' was a misunderstanding and I'm willing to admit that, but I still went forward with my end of the bargain in good faith. Waving screenshots in a pedantic fashion that leverages 0 trust is the opposite of relationship I want to be a part of and for that reason, in contrast to when I contacted you in October hoping to mend things, my current decision to leave things cold is probably mutual. 

If you don't want to be a part of the Diplo discord, that's fine, like I said in the past, "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion". I'd really appreciate it if these non-issues ('AHA! HE SAID THERE WAS A DEAL WHEN THERE WAS IN FACT NONE!') weren't used as justification given that there's already so much that already stands between us. 

Court Case eh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Court Case eh? 

 

My toll transponder (the thing that Auto-pays for tolls as I drive past them) wasn't working and I was getting overcharged. Unluckily in my state the toll company is tied to the Department of transportation so instead of calling a customer service line and getting it sorted, the transportation authority requires a court appearance to get the fees waived. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abdel said:

 

My toll transponder (the thing that Auto-pays for tolls as I drive past them) wasn't working and I was getting overcharged. Unluckily in my state the toll company is tied to the Department of transportation so instead of calling a customer service line and getting it sorted, the transportation authority requires a court appearance to get the fees waived. 

 

Publish your tax records. Rabble rabble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That’s blatantly untrue, but I have no way to prove that without ‘showing private screenshots’. My objection was quite clear; there cannot be absolute power in the system I’m interacting with. Checks and balances for everybody. You said that the check and balance was leaving.   

 

As I said in the discussion (in which you specifically mentioned that you didn’t want people to talk about you on other servers, but here I am getting screenshots of the forum sent to me), the screenshots were there to underline a central point, because I don’t believe in saying things about people without the quotes to back them up. You become very hostile and combative when people disagree with you. You came in and became hostile and insulting, and did nothing to disprove what I said beyond claiming a context issue; after I included the full discussion, I still got no apologies for the insults, no retractions, and instead several months later find myself getting dragged for an entirely new reason.   

 

To make this clear; The issue here is that you can be expected to be held to what you say.  But when you said that I was going to join DM, you seriously damaged my reputation with members of DG because words have consequences. My strong stance on democracy of action was an underline of what I had done, and it looked as though I had betrayed all of that because of what you said and did. If you had simply actually quoted what I said, there would’ve been no question. 

 

EDIT; to add my thesis, you saying that sharing screenshots is a crime is a bit of an issue considering that failing to pay attention to what people said caused quite a headache in the past. You say it was a mistake for doing so, but I’ve got my justifications for screenshots. If we’re airing out dirty laundry in new spaces, I’ve got my own share 

Edited by Ser_Fergus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You put Fergus in his position, then bailed out the back door with Phal and I and left him no support. I didn't agree with it then, and I don't agree with it now. How you can be this way with Fergus, when he only ever had thoughts about the community (very naive thoughts, I'll give you) I find to be fundamentally against the spirit of diplo itself.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Baledwyr said:

How you can be this way with Fergus, when he only ever had thoughts about the community

 

Lol. Scroll up my dude. He can't only have thoughts about the community when he uses 'feelings' and 'reputation' (lol) as his shield. These are used under the weakest rationale that I 'insulted' him and ruined his oh so precious reputation. And when I ridicule his weak as fuck rationale its viewed as being 'hostile'. 

 

The other drivel you mentioned Bors: You knew we were starting anew because we couldn't depend on the new administration for justice. We lost confidence in Fergus for many reasons that we discussed. You personally wouldn't give up the domain or name after I repeatedly asked you to do so. I wanted to rename the new community Consciencia and the only reason we kept it as Diplo was because you did t want to give it up.

 

Dont act so innocent now my friend, if you think we are filthy you are just filthy as us and you'd still be here with us if you actually read the rules and guidelines you signed up for instead of going white nationalist porn free speech suicide bomber. 

  • What? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"White Nationalist porn free speech suicide bomber" 

 

 

I don't appreciate that libel, Abdel. How would you like another court case?

  • Penguin 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baledwyr said:

"White Nationalist porn free speech suicide bomber" 

 

 

I don't appreciate that libel, Abdel. How would you like another court case?

 

The free speech warrior is offended? What a fucking SJW

  • Penguin 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

THIS. THIS IS WHY I DON'T INVOLVE MYSELF IN DIPLO ANYMORE.


What the everloving FUCK is with this constant stream of backstabbing and backbiting!? 

 

I only know a little bit about Fergus, but given what he faceswhy the FUCK are you pressing him for additional responsibilities!?

 

And after your recent spat with Bors, why the hell would he give you something that he's had a very, very tangible hand in creating - Something that he has put time and yes, lots of money into (which is more than can be said about you) - To someone who clearly doesn't respect him in the slightest!? Do you not know how people work!? 

 

Whatever happened to this community being about a bunch of mates having fun together!? Is this your idea of fun? 

Edited by Lord-Cao-Cao
  • This 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abdel, you accuse me of being a white nationalist when I've never made any remarks that go to support said assertion...that is libel...I never said I had anything against people trying to mislead others from being dragged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

THIS. THIS IS WHY I DON'T INVOLVE MYSELF IN DIPLO ANYMORE.

 

Welcome back. But to be fair you haven't been involved in Diplo in years before the schism so there's that to consider. 

 

16 minutes ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

What the everloving FUCK is with this constant stream of backstabbing and backbiting!? 

 

No idea my dude. I haven't backstabbed anyone and I've been pretty good about not talking behind other people's backs, even encouraging others not to do so. Can you say the same about your experience on Borscord? 

 

16 minutes ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

I only know a little bit about Fergus, but given what he faceswhy the FUCK are you pressing him for additional responsibilities!?

 

I'm not pressing Fergus for anything. 

 

16 minutes ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

And after your recent spat with Bors, why the hell would he give you something that he's had a very, very tangible hand in creating - Something that he has put time and yes, lots of money into (which is more than can be said about you) - To someone who clearly doesn't respect him in the slightest!? Do you not know how people work!? 

 

Bors hasn't created this community. Green and I did. There was a time when Bors actually did things for the community, those days are long behind us. Now all Bors does is wave a domain infront of us, memes us by redirecting the site to DG and literally holds onto the domain for the reasons of merely staying relevant even though his days of relevant and tangible efforts towards the community are almost a decade old at this point. 

I heavily doubt that Bors has contributed more financially to this community than I have. I literally went to debt as a college student to keep this community up and only gave it to Bors when I couldn't afford to upkeep it financially anymore. People offered money, but I didnt want to take their money because it was too much of a responsibility. 

 

16 minutes ago, Lord-Cao-Cao said:

Whatever happened to this community being about a bunch of mates having fun together!? Is this your idea of fun? 

 

We have a ton of fun on the diplo discord every night. Its actually kind of nice having an environment where people aren't constantly on edge and just want to have a good time. We're usually busy playing games and having fun there. I'm sorry to hear that's not the case on Borscord though, and I wish you guys the best in finding your peace and fun. 

 

11 minutes ago, Baledwyr said:

Abdel, you accuse me of being a white nationalist when I've never made any remarks that go to support said assertion...that is libel...I never said I had anything against people trying to mislead others from being dragged. 

 

This is exactly what I mean. If I called Spank a white nationalist in the context that I did you, he'd laugh it off and throw something back at me. 

 

Since its the constantly offended squad, the response I get it 'ZOMG I am OFFENDED, How DARE YOU LIBEL? see you IN COURT!'. Like you said Bors. offense is never given, only taken, and I refuse to believe that you've grown into such a snowflake that you're actually offended by this lol. Also pretty hypocritical given the shit you've said about me and you've allowed others say about me on your discord server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...