Baledwyr

I challenge Abdel for the throne

14 minutes ago, CNiper said:

Coming back just to spite you for your stupid bullshit is pretty compelling, but I wouldn't want you to feel 'ambushed' - I know how creative you can get with your stories. 

I didnt come up with the ambush meme if that's what you're implying. But this wouldnt be the first time you've accused me of something without bothering to check your sources.

• Funny 1

Just now, The_Phalanx said:

I didnt come up with the ambush meme if that's what you're implying. But this wouldnt be the first time you've accused me of something without bothering to check your sources.

Nah I'm referencing the time you told the entire story about you and Van meeting up publicly in Discord, and then painted him with the crazy brush based on what someone else said, and then were surprised when he was upset about you telling an entire public story about Van and things he said which he never actually said.

you've been a naughty creative boy Phal 🤥

4 minutes ago, CNiper said:

Nah I'm referencing the time you told the entire story about you and Van meeting up publicly in Discord, and then painted him with the crazy brush based on what someone else said, and then were surprised when he was upset about you telling an entire public story about Van and things he said which he never actually said.

you've been a naughty creative boy Phal 🤥

But that's not what I did. And Van already talked and were cool. But you can feel free to white knight him.

Edited by The_Phalanx
  • Like 1

Just now, The_Phalanx said:

But that's not what I did. And Van already talked and were cool.

I mean, I was there and that's what happened. But I'm honestly glad to know you guys are cool.

2 minutes ago, IamtheWalrus. said:

Another thing you miss by never using the discord. 

I have principles.

3 hours ago, EagleMan said:

Let's hope this throne thread doesn't have a Game of Thrones ending

A dragon burns everything to the ground, and we stab the drama queen?