Baledwyr

I challenge Abdel for the throne

You're an interloper. You don't care? I tried to care about you, I tried to finds about you, I tried to include you...but here you are trying to push me out, girl? 

You dont need to be a 13 year member of diplo to know you're full of shit Bors. You only needed to be in shadow council chat to bear witness to the procrastination master composing his worst lies.

I have a day off today I might screenshot and share them all for fun

On 12/6/2019 at 1:42 AM, Spankfurt said:

You can either have it to appease the majority who usually aren't emotionally invested in the gamer word or risk losing the 5 who would rather not see it for the sake of it 

I'm not an angel, I'll use words in conversations with my friends, etc. I even voted that I don't mind seeing it used when no offense intended . When polling, the precedent that majority votes would become law was not assumed. We are curious how our userbase think and feel towards these topics and will keep it in mind going forward, but changing the rules so 17 people can say what they want at the potential detriment of 5 + leaving is a bit silly 

I don't think you should catter to a minority, specially such an overwelming minority "5 out of 22". And saying theid leave is your opinion one could also make the argument that the other 17 would rather use other platforms to communicate between them especially given how easy is to make a new discord nowdays.

Edited by TheVinylRaider
  • Funny 1

5 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Amber, you don't know jack shit about this community so please don't start getting snippy, bitch. 

I said I could do something and then got busy, with my father in hospital. I said I was busy and needed to take a break. 

Abdel couldn't take that...

Because abdel just likes to rule people. 

How is that relevant? So one Praet had to get released early, what's the big deal? And how is that related to spamming racial slurs in a chat to prove some point about free speech?

9 minutes ago, Feanor said:

How is that relevant? So one Praet had to get released early, what's the big deal? And how is that related to spamming racial slurs in a chat to prove some point about free speech?

The funny thing is that I didnt even ask for this praetorian. It was something that was agreed to between Phal, Spank and Bors. I was letting them drive TOG decisions at this point because my baby was taking too much of my time. I stepped in because things were getting too dysfunctional and ridiculous. 

@Baledwyr Despite the complications between @jayhana and me, I consider her an invaluable member of the staff team and someone I believe is deserving of respect regardless if monumental or minuscule. 

Referring to her as a 'bitch' for a mere expression of a viewpoint directed to you automatically diminishes every remnant shred of respect I harbored for you. When you become a mature adult... a man who casts aside this asinine, maladaptive, self-destructive behavior of yours... then I'll consider you worthy of redemption. You're a human being, and I sympathize with whatever plights you have. 

Though, I'll defend those I consider a friend; someone who has earned my respect. Hopefully you're enjoying yourself, being separated from those whom care for you to exist in a community of toxicity and associate with folk who referred to you as a racist, moron, and scum. 

• Cheers 1
  • Douche 1

1 hour ago, Abdel said:

The funny thing is that I didnt even ask for this praetorian. It was something that was agreed to between Phal, Spank and Bors. I was letting them drive TOG decisions at this point because my baby was taking too much of my time. I stepped in because things were getting too dysfunctional and ridiculous. 

I saw the conversation between Arthas and Uther. Internet quotes don't lie.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Amber, you don't know jack shit about this community so please don't start getting snippy, bitch. 

I said I could do something and then got busy, with my father in hospital. I said I was busy and needed to take a break. 

You're pinning too much on Abdel here. I was in charge; it was my call. I made the agreement with Old Guard to have the articles published in the Praetorian and to have the Praetorian release shortly after the announced Old Guard deal.

I also checked in with you and you told me getting the next Praetorian out in two weeks wouldnt be an issue. I asked you repeatedly if you needed help and what I could do to help. You either brushed me off or ignored me when I asked.

If your father and job were a real problem to your ability to make that deadline, then the time to say so was when I asked you if you commit to it. Instead, you pulled those excuses out when you were already a week late. Abdel and I at that point were quite frustrated with how you had ghosted us.

Neither of us ever had an issue with the way you pushed Praetorians out. It was always with your inability to clearly state how each Praetorian was progressing and when we could expect a release. You disappointed us.

But make no mistake, you werent demoted due to anything related to the Praetorian. You were demoted because you decided one day that you needed to be allowed to say the n word.

Edited by The_Phalanx

8 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Amber, you don't know jack shit about this community so please don't start getting snippy, bitch

I can already tell you are popular with ladies. 

1 hour ago, Ordo said:

I can already tell you are popular with ladies. 

Our and Bors making out?

5 minutes ago, Baledwyr said:

I'm getting really sick of people miss representing the issue. I don't know what it is about yanks, but you all seem to equate the freedom of speech issue with being able to say naga...this was about not having speech checked by people who claim to be friends. You and Cniper clearly want the same thing. 

If you're being misrepresented how about you tell us what you're aiming to represent?

Typing the N-word with exaggerated letter counts and all caps doesn't constitute an argument Bors.

Edited by The_Phalanx

Typing the N-word with exaggerated letter counts and all caps doesn't constitute an argument Bors.
Or waving the domain around to get your way for that matter

Well pulling the domain is a kamikaze move anyways

Abdel also let me avoid the discord for years and didn't come down hard on me for anything

This guy Feanor still isn't even there

• Penguin 1