Baledwyr

I challenge Abdel for the throne

Bors is the Uther to Abdel's Arthas. 

Phal is Kel Thuzad

Diplo is Stratholme

12 minutes ago, Abdel said:

Abdel: Glad you could read it, Bors.
Bors: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the chairman but I'm still your superior as a white man.
Abdel: As if I could forget. Listen, Bors, there's something about these articles you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These articles have all lost their context. They may look relevant now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into old news.
Bors: What?
Arthas: The entire Praetorian must be released immediately.
Bors: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other delay.
Abdel: Damn it, Bors. As your chairman, I order you to publish the Praetorian.
Uther: You are not my editor in chief yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
Arthas: Then I must consider this an act of truancy.
Uther: Truancy? Have you lost your mind, Abdel?
Arthas: Have I? Lord Bors, by my right of the Abdel giftcards and the sovereignty of my crown, I hereby blackmail you from your editor duties and suspend your writers from service.
Feanor: Abdel, you can't just...
Abdel: It's done! Those of you who have the will to publish this praetorian, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Bors: F A G D I C K
Arthas: Feanor?
Feanor: I'm sorry, Abdel I can't watch you tune this.

This shit needs a penguin rating. Damnit Arthas!!! Get us our penguins.

• This 1

Now, now, Abdel...did you just quote someone in an off kilter joke? Because remember that context doesn't matter even when you're telling a story or a joke? 

I think Billy should investigate you for using a slur based on somebody's sexual orientation.  You might even need to be busted down to Whities-Have-no-Righties for this. 

Did you not say that staff should respect people's sensibilities? 

Edited by Baledwyr
  • Penguin 1

5 minutes ago, Baledwyr said:

Now, now, Abdel...did you just quote someone in an off kilter joke? Because remember that context doesn't matter even when you're telling a story or a joke? 

I think Billy should investigate you for using a slur based on somebody's sexual orientation.  You might even need to be busted down to Whities-Have-no-Righties for this. 

Did you not say that staff should respect people's sensibilities? 

Woudlnt it be imposible for the staff to know how sensible someone can be? tho usually it all matters about the intention somebody tries to transmit kek

If you're interested in your old moderator job you can have it back borsie. 

@Baledwyr

We're all about continued improvement here at Diplo. None of us are perfect. For that reason, I'd like to offer my deepest apologies for the above incident. I am sure that it caused you much distress given your history. 

Please find the issue rectified above: 

image.png

1 hour ago, Abdel said:

If you're interested in your old moderator job you can have it back borsie. 

@Baledwyr

We're all about continued improvement here at Diplo. None of us are perfect. For that reason, I'd like to offer my deepest apologies for the above incident. I am sure that it caused you much distress given your history. 

Please find the issue rectified above: 

image.png

Alright well you censored fagdick, so now Bors has my vote. Assuming he can carry the tune for the Skyrim theme song that he posted.

@Baledwyr still waiting for that singing video to prove your camp is in tune.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spankfurt said:

One would hope so 

Its what's ridiculous about all of this. We can have a conversation as a mature community on what the rules should be and how they should be applied without screaming obscenities and expecting everyone to accept them. We can have a rational discussion without dangling the domain in everyone's face and essentially saying 'I get to say the n-word or lose the domain' 

We have a system that is highly engaged with the community based on the guidelines, rules and structure we setup. Bors could've run for tribune on a free speech platform and could've gotten the changes he wanted. Instead, pointed a gun at the domain's head and was threatening unless he got to say a particular word. Thats just unacceptable. 

For the schism to truly be mended people need to stop being community suicide bombers and accept that there are channels for productive change. My advice to Bors is that if he really cares about something and wants to convince people, he should make it less about himself and more about the principle he's advocating. Build a grassroots coalition around his idea. Get it to a point where it becomes a no-brainer. We've made so many changes these past few months based on positive feedback, just make an effort. 

• This 1

15 hours ago, Abdel said:

Its what's ridiculous about all of this. We can have a conversation as a mature community on what the rules should be and how they should be applied without screaming obscenities and expecting everyone to accept them. We can have a rational discussion without dangling the domain in everyone's face and essentially saying 'I get to say the n-word or lose the domain' 

We have a system that is highly engaged with the community based on the guidelines, rules and structure we setup. Bors could've run for tribune on a free speech platform and could've gotten the changes he wanted. Instead, pointed a gun at the domain's head and was threatening unless he got to say a particular word. Thats just unacceptable. 

For the schism to truly be mended people need to stop being community suicide bombers and accept that there are channels for productive change. My advice to Bors is that if he really cares about something and wants to convince people, he should make it less about himself and more about the principle he's advocating. Build a grassroots coalition around his idea. Get it to a point where it becomes a no-brainer. We've made so many changes these past few months based on positive feedback, just make an effort. 

k

• My Man 1
  • Penguin 1

4 hours ago, Abdel said:

I can only bring you to the river to drink.

Well there's your problem right there. Instead of taking him to the river to drink like some mule, take him to a bar.

• Like 1
  • Cute 1

8 hours ago, jayhana said:

I honestly don't know why you all keep dealing with this.  Let them go and cut them off.  That's it.  Stop trying to be their friend.  The drama is ridiculous.

If you think this is drama, you really don't know Diplo. I've received 0 drunk @Baledwyr calls so far over this.

Bors out here sounding like my ex gf with the “k”

Edited by War4life
  • Funny 1