Baledwyr

I challenge Abdel for the throne

Based on a number of people who have all pushed for this. You do not hold the throne, Abdel. You do not. You are a pretender. My camp is more in tune. 

Edited by Baledwyr
  • This 1
  • Wash your hands 1

@Abdel But what if those people are second class members not valued members. Be honest with us if you cared about everyone voice you would not have the valued member bullshit.

1 hour ago, Baledwyr said:

My camp is more in tune. 

Ok, I'm on board with this criteria. But to properly judge this we need to know who your camp consists of, and then hold a singing competition.

1 hour ago, Abdel said:

I'd be willing to hear the grievances of those people. 

Yes, but are you in tune?

1 hour ago, X152Leader said:

@Abdel But what if those people are second class members not valued members. Be honest with us if you cared about everyone voice you would not have the valued member bullshit.

I'm pretty sure we have no literature written that says we value diplo members opinions less. Valued member only affords limited privileges which you can find referenced here: 

Not sure where you got the idea that some member's opinions are more valuable but that's categorically false.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, X152Leader said:

please tell us how having a red name instead of a white one in discord based on how often you post or are in voice chat is being treated as “second class”. You just get access to valued member voice chat (which is barely used) and the ability to read admin chat. 

I rate this bronzeleader bitching a tired out of 10.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spankfurt said:

Show us how to dance Bors, you beautiful darling 

@Baledwyr do it! Vids or it didn't happen. Show us how in tune you are. Put @Abdel to shame.

Abdel, surrender the throne. My camp awaits outside the city. We will destroy you either way. You made yourself the enemy of freedom and by default made myself the defender of her. 

Edited by Baledwyr
  • Penguin 1

not only we have Burden vs Walrus today, but now we have Abdel vs  Baledwyr!!

SHIT

IS

ON

1 minute ago, Abdel said:

Yes Bors that is a formidable host but the problem is that I am still more in tune.

I'm not convinced. We need a video of you pulling those high notes.

2 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Abdel, surrender the throne. My camp awaits outside the city. We will destroy you either way. You made yourself the enemy of freedom and by default made myself the defender of her. 

You have chosen you song well. Now we need a video of you singing it.

Maybe the people of diplo need to take both pretenders and hang them on the same tree.