Baledwyr

The Praetorian ISSUE 60

Since I've been demoted...I am officially over my upload limit on this site...hence why the praet can't be uploaded in image format but only in links...Abdel didn't think that through obviously....Only thing that can remedy this is for me delete everything I've ever uploaded...Ill just let that sink in. 

• Penguin 1

This wouldn't be an issue if you were still a director as directors have infinite upload capability. I'll look at your data at some point and see if an increase to the limit is warranted and reasonable.

• TRIGGERED 1

3 hours ago, Abdel said:

at some point 

😡

@Baledwyr when and where are you putting out the call for articles?

• Funny 1

Just now, Abdel said:

Some things took precedence at the time.

This is the praet, being hosted through lame links. I think this should have some priority.

Maybe we can even set up a "library" where all existing Praets can be viewed, and new ones are added to.

Bors made it clear that the praetorian is his and he'll be making decisions for it. I'm pretty busy with kids this weekend and cant solve atm. 

At the end the lack of coordination and communication is why links are posted.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Abdel said:

Bors made it clear that the praetorian is his and he'll be making decisions for it. I'm pretty busy with kids this weekend and cant solve atm. 

At the end the lack of coordination and communication is why links are posted.

@Baledwyr

Ok I get it. Sore buttholes. But seriously, let's figure this out.

• Unimpressed 1

2 minutes ago, Abdel said:

What part of I'm busy and have kids dont you understand? I'm on mobile rn

As someone with no children, and someone incapable of using a phone to browse diplo, clearly I'm missing the central concept.

EDIT: I tried sending a pm to you and Bors but for some reason I can't click on the "To" field in the compose a new message menu.

5 minutes ago, IamtheWalrus. said:

If you want this worked out and solved so badly @Feanor why not do something more than command Abdel to fix it? You could always reach out to Bors

8 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I tried sending a pm to you and Bors but for some reason I can't click on the "To" field in the compose a new message menu.

24 minutes ago, Feanor said:

@Baledwyr

Ok I get it. Sore buttholes. But seriously, let's figure this out.

You're right. Why don't I do something like sending @Baledwyr a message or tag him in the post. Man am I dumb. 🐸

Oh boy, this is kinda stupid guys. You guys have been really really spoiled. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised considering Bors and Feanor are both technologically illiterate.

@Baledwyr you shouldnt have been attaching files to the site in the first place, but I went ahead and switched your images to image links like they should have always been.

• Like 1