Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

Debate Question 3

Question

This next question comes from @Burden and is the highest rated community question (I'll be asking more of these in the future). We're removing the 1025 character limit so have at it in giving the best answer you think you can give. We're speed balling now so you'll have 36 hours to answer this question

That being said,

WHY IS FEANOR A MOD?

@IamtheWalrus. @War4life @StormTrooper

DiploDebates.png

• Dislike 3
  • What? 1

3 answers to this question

Is Feanor even a real person, after finding out Surrender4life is Jimmy who knows what his discord name could be lurking in the shadows. As for the question I ain't got a fucking scooby, from our PM's he can't even read simple messages with links attached let alone autistic paragraphs written by Walrus.

Walrus can't dedicate more than one sentence because my achievements require their own book. As for Jimmy yet again he is the last one to respond because he is afraid to receive our responses in a scathing attack, if Jimmy considers himself as a *pillar* I am the bedrock on which he rests and walrus is that pigeon trying to shit on us!

Edited by StormTrooper
Jimmy is scared
  • Like 1
  • Douche 1

I used to wonder why Feanor was a mod. But consider this - he has been active on the forums, wandering its lonely halls, for years, despite the great discord migration. That is dedication, and for that he deserves credit. Even if all he does is make jokes that were questionably funny even ten years ago, you have to respect his dedication to diplo and the forum. 

“Why is feanor a mod?” Is a meme as stale as the pedophile jokes from feanor tbh. But let me tell you something - why is feanor a mod will quickly be replaced with “why is walrus a tribune?” should he be elected (I know stormy isn’t a serious candidate so there’s nothing to fear there). You know what nobody has ever said??? Why is Trench shaman of GoTE. You know what nobody will ever say?? Why is Jimmy Tribune - because it is a position that only the pillar can meet the demands of. 

• Like 2