Sign in to follow this  
djsailbeat

Top 10 Scariest movies I watched recently and why:

why not include older ones you saw because i dont remember how scary there were also maybe if i rewatch them there more or less scary than i remember

10 drag me to hell is little scary with that old grandma attacking young lady in her own car other than that the movie is easy peasy

9 is the others that movie is little scary but not enough to keep me awake whole weeek and sleeping with light turn on

8 is two horror movies women in black 1 2

7 is the nun while i thought before i saw movie it would be scariest because nun had creepiest scene in conjuring 2 the movie was pretty mehh the scarierst part of movie is not in movie but in deleted scenes i got more scared watching that shit than whoel movie still i admit i did sleep 1 week with light on because that nun is damm creepy

6 insidious 1 2 the only scary thing about that movie is bride in black

5 is conjuring 2 only nun creepy other than that crooked man looked goofy and so did the old grandpa

4 is annabelle 1

3 is annabelle 2

2 is conjuring 1

1 is dead silince that grandma is scary as fuck

as you found out old women creeps me out in horror movies why i dont

since i was kid it always like that i always picture old women with rotten teeth long nose long sharps nails ugly dirty face creepy smile

that just put shivers in your back

prove to me your not pussy and watch all 12 movies

also if you watch all of them come and talk to me discord to prove to me you seen them all

why not include older ones you saw because i dont remember how scary there were also maybe if i rewatch them there more or less scary than i remember

10 drag me to hell is little scary with that old grandma attacking young lady in her own car other than that the movie is easy peasy

9 is the others that movie is little scary but not enough to keep me awake whole weeek and sleeping with light turn on

8 is two horror movies women in black 1 2

7 is the nun while i thought before i saw movie it would be scariest because nun had creepiest scene in conjuring 2 the movie was pretty mehh the scarierst part of movie is not in movie but in deleted scenes i got more scared watching that shit than whoel movie still i admit i did sleep 1 week with light on because that nun is damm creepy

6 insidious 1 2 the only scary thing about that movie is bride in black

5 is conjuring 2 only nun creepy other than that crooked man looked goofy and so did the old grandpa

4 is annabelle 1

3 is annabelle 2

2 is conjuring 1

1 is dead silince that grandma is scary as fuck

as you found out old women creeps me out in horror movies why i dont

since i was kid it always like that i always picture old women with rotten teeth long nose long sharps nails ugly dirty face creepy smile

that just put shivers in your back

prove to me your not pussy and watch all 12 movies

also if you watch all of them come and talk to me discord to prove to me you seen them all

please make mama joke even tho there not funny in last 10 years

but if you like to make old jokes please go ahead but  better not be lame

Duplicate threads merged, thread moved to appropriate subforum.

why nobody wrote to me private what movies there saw then we go in discord and discuss movies together and what part of the movie you thought was creepy

or dont tell nobody here has balls to see scary movie 🙂

22 hours ago, EagleMan said:

I saw Midsommar yesterday and thought it was really good. I need to see Hereditary next.

I haven't even heard of that, i like that it's set in Sweden. 

Hereditary is really good, but i wouldn't call it scary. It's one of the few actual well made "horror" movies.

I'm gonna base it on how good the movie is, not how scary they are because i don't find movies scary so i wouldn't know.

In no specific order

The Thing (1982)

The Cabin in the Woods (2011)

The Conjuring (2013)

Hereditary (2018)

The Orphanage (El Oranato, Spanish) (2007) 

Saw (2004)

The Witch (2015)

The Excorist (1973)

The Others (2001)

Alien (1979)

Edited by SteakOnSpear

aliens is not horror movie for me is sci fi

the others i saw is with nicole kidman and much older than the one your talking 2011 iidk

exorist is not scary at all

the witch is boring

the onyl scar movie from your list is the conjuring and the orphanage a little bit but rest of them

i cant watch alone midnight turn off light