Abdel

Propaganda

So, let’s all think about the one candidate who doesn’t fit the same tried and true Diplo mold as the rest of us—Dragon. This guy is an admin at Warhaven, and at most has been a rather ancillary figure in Diplo until somewhat recently (relative to the other candidates.) As someone who’s the admin of another community outside of either of the Diplos, how can we know that he doesn’t want influence in order to actively sabotage Diplo, making his home community look that much better? He has every incentive to destroy Diplo for the benefit of activity in his other community. This is like letting Putin run for President of the United Sates. I find it disgusting and unacceptable!

• Like 1
  • Kill it with fire 2
  • Broadside 1

LIES AND SLANDER BY WALRUS REICH AGAINST PEACEFUL WARHAVEN UNION

Dragon has been a loyal member of diplo community for even longer then I glorious pona 

He has full endorsement of pona and all pona affiliates and bots and mercenaries and alt accounts and everything else ponaTM made

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

The Walrus propaganda and Agenda IS the one that has been infecting Diplomunion from moving on and ending the Schism, The Walruses want power and greed it like Sauron and the One Ring, The Walrus has been blind to see that I was always there, more to it he has been blind of my skills and fame and is in complete jealousy over it, How can you let such a hateful person be in charge?! he is irrational!!

My adminship in Warhaven has zero regards to Diplomunion, I seek to mend schisms not create new ones like Walrus and his Walruses, my Success in Warhaven has a profound fact of my skills to have Diplo succeed.

Unlike Walrus, who don't promise anything but just more fights and enemies, like the warmonger he is! 
I promise True Peace to Diplo, a unity unseen before, Bringing the Glory days of Diplo and its strength among the communities!!
Creativity of mind and innovations!! A GOLDEN AGE OF DIPLO, A FUTURE MORE PROSPEROUS THAN EVER BEFORE, LETS MAKE DIPLO GREAT AGAIN.

I will also bring games and appeal to new topics of debate for the intellectual and the less so, Diplo will be a place where everyone will find their desires satisfied.

As stated by Walrus, he sees Warhaven, The peaceful union of UoS and BotR, as an enemy and  Seeking wars and conflicts with it!, Can you trust Walrus in power? He will snap the moment he have it, he is unfit!!

Walrus is running a campaign based on LIES and SLANDER alone, Seeking to attract the masses with false promises, He wants Walruses army to be bolstered to promote his agendas, Some people say The Walruses are just like the Lizardmen, They will be the end of us all!! 

But as the Savior of Diplo, I will lead it against  Mordo... Err-- Walrus and banish him out of Diplomunion, back to the shadow!! The White Tree of Minas Diplo will not fall, Not today, not never, His darkness will never corrupt more souls!!

InkedDragon vs Walrus_LI.jpg

• Creative 1
  • Broadside 1

The party of DADDY'S CUMMIES has officially changed it's name to "Egalitarian Association Tributaries and Allied Sororities Signees "

• Wash your hands 3

All of these candidates represent the same plutocratic elite. This is a ploy by @Abdel to manipulate the community. It's Green drama all over again. Right down to @Baledwyr getting butthurt.

• Wash your hands 1
  • Abdel'd 1

For some reason Jimmy thinks he is immune to a smear campaign. Who puts trust in a person who has avoided Diplo meet ups all his life. Who can reliably play with a man who has 500 ping in a non-remastered Greece? He even killed off his beloved community of ISH with his repeated disconnects mid game. His computer looks like it came from the time when Steve Jobs was young. The man even has no M i c r o p h o n e. Instead he blows his money away on materialistic things such as "women" and "cocaine."  Jimmy is many things, but a respected leader? A calm mindset? A reformer? Well Jimmy can be many things, but none of those fit the description with reality. Jimmy has and always will remain from a position of a criticizer, without moving a finger himself for all these years.

Now onto that incumbent sloth-like Walrus. A creature fit for only stealing others hard work and platform, a more relaxed politics channel? Who does he think he is stealing the platform I fought tooth and blood for. Not only that, but he annually says "FUCK YOU ARTHOS!!" in VC for every paradox match, how can we allow such a maniac gain a position of power? The animal is not fit to lead.

Bane, what can I say? The man was apart of the disputable SCHISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for last and least, Dragon. The UOS autist will put Diplo 2nd and Warhaven 1st, who can vote for such a defiled spawn of Gracia, that will white knight for her in the discord, banning those she proclaims "Pedos."

A vote for nodle is a vote for safety, security and ORDAAHH!!!

Edited by nodle

7 hours ago, nodle said:

For some reason Jimmy thinks he is immune to a smear campaign. Who puts trust in a person who has avoided Diplo meet ups all his life. Who can reliably play with a man who has 500 ping in a non-remastered Greece? He even killed off his beloved community of ISH with his repeated disconnects mid game. His computer looks like it came from the time when Steve Jobs was young. The man even has no M i c r o p h o n e. Instead he blows his money away on materialistic things such as "women" and "cocaine."  Jimmy is many things, but a respected leader? A calm mindset? A reformer? Well Jimmy can be many things, but none of those fit the description with reality. Jimmy has and always will remain from a position of a criticizer, without moving a finger himself for all these years.

Now onto that incumbent sloth-like Walrus. A creature fit for only stealing others hard work and platform, a more relaxed politics channel? Who does he think he is stealing the platform I fought tooth and blood for. Not only that, but he annually says "FUCK YOU ARTHOS!!" in VC for every paradox match, how can we allow such a maniac gain a position of power? The animal is not fit to lead.

Bane, what can I say? The man was apart of the disputable SCHISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for last and least, Dragon. The UOS autist will put Diplo 2nd and Warhaven 1st, who can vote for such a defiled spawn of Gracia, that will white knight for her in the discord, banning those she proclaims "Pedos."

A vote for nodle is a vote for safety, security and ORDAAHH!!!

Nodle supports Trump.

38 minutes ago, jayhana said:

Is this fake news?

Is it really surprising at all?

25 minutes ago, nodle said:

Feanor speaks for the Russian Oligarchy

Lies of a capitalist pig dog! Down with the bourgeoisie.

463894903-58bf04dc5f9b58af5caebeda.jpg

file-20180828-75990-hdb839.jpg?ixlib=rb-

Yeah that character limit seems arbitrary and counterproductive. Why have the debates on a medium that is known for allowing long replies only to then disallow them? I think that any length replies should be fine, and that a candidate who writes poorly or too lengthy will hurt themselves in the process.

EDIT: @Abdel

• Like 1

It's a real cute look for a candidate when they don't like your reaction to their debate question, so they go through your previous posts to give out negative ratings. I'm starting to think the best reason to vote for Walrus is that he isn't this Stormy newfag.

• Like 2

Feanor mad about a rising start, get out the way old man a new era is here, also how much did Walrus pay you for this slander.

@Feanor serious question can I respond to blatant lies in the question area or does it need to be here, surrender4life is looking for a fucking.

• Funny 1