Jump to content
Abdel

What games would you like to play as a community?

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, 

 

I know we bill ourselves as a blizzard entertainment games-centric community and we've been going gung ho with the WoW classic play as of late. This thread is to serve as a feeler for what games you'd like to play as a community so we can figure out whats popular and whats worth pursuing or finding leaders within the community to pursue it for Diplo at large. 

 

List Currently:

  1. Starcraft
  2. Age of Empires 2
  3. Vermintide 2
  4. Mordhau
  5. Warhammer Total War

 

Based off the responses here, a poll will be created within one week with all the suggested games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently Starcraft 2. Over the past year, I played Doom 4, replayed Skyrim, played Spec Ops The Line, Alan Wake, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dota 2, Far Cry 5 and New Dawn (though I gave up on the last one after a couple of hours), the new Grim Dawn Expansions, i tried Prey but couldn't get into it, This War of Mine, and replayed Syrian Warfare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Feanor said:

Currently Starcraft 2. Over the past year, I played Doom 4, replayed Skyrim, played Spec Ops The Line, Alan Wake, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dota 2, Far Cry 5 and New Dawn (though I gave up on the last one after a couple of hours), the new Grim Dawn Expansions, i tried Prey but couldn't get into it, This War of Mine, and replayed Syrian Warfare.

Why are you playing StarCraft 2 over wc3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spankfurt said:

Why are you playing StarCraft 2 over wc3?

 

I literally just play line tower wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

age of empires series perhaps especially with the revival going on and age of empires 2 definitive edition coming out next month

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age of empires. Will surely be buying the definitive v2 as well as 4 whenever it comes out. What about wc3 remastered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, G93 said:

Age of empires. Will surely be buying the definitive v2 as well as 4 whenever it comes out. What about wc3 remastered?

How could we forget wc3 remastered !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, G93 said:

What about wc3 remastered?

 

I'm definitely picking that up, even if we don't end up playing it, I would like to replay the campaigns at least. It would be nice to port Europe to remastered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paradox games are at the top of my list since I can't micro due to old man reaction speed/hands. 

 

1) Eu4
2) Stellaris

3) Hoi4

4) WC3

5) AOE 2 or 3 
6) Total War Warhammer I & II 

 

I also feel we have a complete lack of FPS shooters in diplomunion. I'm currently playing battlefield V but its just meh, I'd be open to new FPS suggestions. Maybe Planetside? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Burden said:

Paradox games are at the top of my list since I can't micro due to old man reaction speed/hands. 

 

1) Eu4
2) Stellaris

3) Hoi4

4) WC3

5) AOE 2 or 3 
6) Total War Warhammer I & II 

 

I also feel we have a complete lack of FPS shooters in diplomunion. I'm currently playing battlefield V but its just meh, I'd be open to new FPS suggestions. Maybe Planetside? 

 

Ridley has planetside sessions on Tuesdays, check out the calendar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Abdel said:

 

Ridley has planetside sessions on Tuesdays, check out the calendar 

 

Nice, I'll try to attend one of those. 3pm start time is hard on a weekday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ CoH or DoW Soulstorm
SupCom 1

Squad
R6 Siege
TWWH
MechWarrior Online in prep for the MW5 release!
Some type of RPG?

Card Games like Elder Scrolls Legends

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...