Abdel

What games would you like to play as a community?

Hey everyone, 

I know we bill ourselves as a blizzard entertainment games-centric community and we've been going gung ho with the WoW classic play as of late. This thread is to serve as a feeler for what games you'd like to play as a community so we can figure out whats popular and whats worth pursuing or finding leaders within the community to pursue it for Diplo at large. 

List Currently:

1. Starcraft
  2. Age of Empires 2
  3. Vermintide 2
  4. Mordhau
  5. Warhammer Total War

Based off the responses here, a poll will be created within one week with all the suggested games. 

Currently Starcraft 2. Over the past year, I played Doom 4, replayed Skyrim, played Spec Ops The Line, Alan Wake, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dota 2, Far Cry 5 and New Dawn (though I gave up on the last one after a couple of hours), the new Grim Dawn Expansions, i tried Prey but couldn't get into it, This War of Mine, and replayed Syrian Warfare.

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

Currently Starcraft 2. Over the past year, I played Doom 4, replayed Skyrim, played Spec Ops The Line, Alan Wake, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dota 2, Far Cry 5 and New Dawn (though I gave up on the last one after a couple of hours), the new Grim Dawn Expansions, i tried Prey but couldn't get into it, This War of Mine, and replayed Syrian Warfare.

Why are you playing StarCraft 2 over wc3?

2 hours ago, Spankfurt said:

Why are you playing StarCraft 2 over wc3?

I literally just play line tower wars.

age of empires series perhaps especially with the revival going on and age of empires 2 definitive edition coming out next month

• Like 1

Age of empires. Will surely be buying the definitive v2 as well as 4 whenever it comes out. What about wc3 remastered?

4 minutes ago, G93 said:

Age of empires. Will surely be buying the definitive v2 as well as 4 whenever it comes out. What about wc3 remastered?

How could we forget wc3 remastered !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, G93 said:

What about wc3 remastered?

I'm definitely picking that up, even if we don't end up playing it, I would like to replay the campaigns at least. It would be nice to port Europe to remastered.

Paradox games are at the top of my list since I can't micro due to old man reaction speed/hands. 

1) Eu4
2) Stellaris

3) Hoi4

4) WC3

5) AOE 2 or 3 
6) Total War Warhammer I & II 

I also feel we have a complete lack of FPS shooters in diplomunion. I'm currently playing battlefield V but its just meh, I'd be open to new FPS suggestions. Maybe Planetside? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Burden said:

Paradox games are at the top of my list since I can't micro due to old man reaction speed/hands. 

1) Eu4
2) Stellaris

3) Hoi4

4) WC3

5) AOE 2 or 3 
6) Total War Warhammer I & II 

I also feel we have a complete lack of FPS shooters in diplomunion. I'm currently playing battlefield V but its just meh, I'd be open to new FPS suggestions. Maybe Planetside? 

Ridley has planetside sessions on Tuesdays, check out the calendar 

25 minutes ago, Abdel said:

Ridley has planetside sessions on Tuesdays, check out the calendar 

Nice, I'll try to attend one of those. 3pm start time is hard on a weekday. 

^ CoH or DoW Soulstorm
SupCom 1

Squad
R6 Siege
TWWH
MechWarrior Online in prep for the MW5 release!
Some type of RPG?

Card Games like Elder Scrolls Legends