Sign in to follow this  
The_13th_Legend

The_13th_Legend, out from retirement for a time!

Yahallo!

My name is The_13th_Legend, but you can call me 13th or Legend in short.

My mentor and the reason that I am a prodigy in most Warcraft III maps is due to Paintman, whom I still revere as one of the top three RTS players to this day. I hope I can see him again once more when Warcraft III Reforged comes out.

Aside from that, I like anime, Warcraft III RTS maps, and helping others learn new things. Here is my anime list, for reference! https://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_13th_Legend

Lastly, I am from nearly every community excluding Brigandshaven when it comes to Warcraft III, which leads to the fun tease that I am a traitor to most of the same communities. In fact, I'm a mod from The Old Guard, a former patreon and current member of UoS (I still refer to them as UoS!), a current valued member and patreon to Diplomunion, and a mod for Panfuricus' discords and streams.

Good to meet you all, and for some of you, again!

image.jpeg.216c12e2cde0aae9f2c7025f79cf63fd.jpeg

Best of luck gaming!

• Cute 1

By Allah, after 12 years, I will burn this house down I'd you even suggest the idea of a suggestion that we add an anime, God forgive me, board.

Lastly, I am from nearly every community excluding Brigandshaven when it comes to Warcraft III, which leads to the fun tease that I am a traitor to most of the same communities. In fact, I'm a mod from The Old Guard, a former patreon and current member of UoS (I still refer to them as UoS!), a current valued member and patreon to Diplomunion, and a mod for Panfuricus' discords and streams.

@The_13th_Legend Many things, indeed, and you're also someone who has been slacking in your job. I hope you will find some time amid Classic, weeaboo stuff and D&D to play some Warcraft. 

Hmm.png

Edited by Bolvar