Abdel

What stories would you like to see in the next Praetorian?

With the Praetorian having a bi-weekly release schedule, we'd like some ideas or even contributions for The Praetorian going forward. What stories would you like to read, and if need be, would you be willing to contribute?

In addition, we'd really appreciate your feedback to make The Praetorian the greatest Wc3-based publication there is. If there's any feedback you have thats worth sharing, please reach out in this thread. 

• My Man 1

Bring back Consciencia based material. I know Bors doesn't pay attention to the general community anymore now that it's not based on Diplo, but different discords can now represent different kingdoms

Maybe we've reached the WW1 technology age now, @Baledwyr

• Like 1
  • I came 1

Maybe an article on politics and/or current affairs? Things that might be interesting to the population of diplo, with an international slant, since we're an international community. Also maybe game review articles. Sometimes I have a hard time finding something to play, and suggestions would certainly help. We could also do spotlight articles on mods and maps coming out for games. Finally we could do some game reviews, if there was a particularly epic community match that took place recently. If you read White Dwarf, it's the magazine for the Warhammer community, they do game reviews, and something like that might be interesting.

• Like 1

I was thinking of writing an article about old Diplo history. Potential topics: 

1) Panther: We hated him but then learned he isn't so bad.

2) Bors' Finest Hour: How Diplo's favorite Drunk Welshman saved Diplo from certain death. 

3) The Sperglords: The underground conspiracy of Banjoballers seeking to influence Diplo from within. 

4) Battledawn: The Rise and Fall of Diplo's Sky Commanders. 

22 minutes ago, Abdel said:

I was thinking of writing an article about old Diplo history. Potential topics: 

1) Panther: We hated him but then learned he isn't so bad.

2) Bors' Finest Hour: How Diplo's favorite Drunk Welshman saved Diplo from certain death. 

3) The Sperglords: The underground conspiracy of Banjoballers seeking to influence Diplo from within. 

4) Battledawn: The Rise and Fall of Diplo's Sky Commanders. 

1) When did we learn this?

2) Yes.

3) What about the Green drama?

4) What?

46 minutes ago, Feanor said:

1) When did we learn this?

2) Yes.

3) What about the Green drama?

4) What?

>Hey Im going to write articles on these subjects possibly. 

>I WANT THE ANSWERS NOW.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Abdel said:

>Hey Im going to write articles on these subjects possibly. 

>I WANT THE ANSWERS NOW.

I'm glad we understand each other.

• Funny 1

The Fragmentation of the Jew Crew as the Alt left and the Alt right took hold of different members and turned them against former friends they had known for years. AKA Stebe was captured by /pol/ and r9k and Van was mindflayed by NPCism.

• Like 1
  • I came 1

Go read the latest issue, @VisKnut It's posted in the pub, Issue 58

I'll accept stuff from the Beer Barrel as well, fyi, as long as it's submitted in a viable way. 

9 hours ago, Spankfurt said:

Time is a flat circle

We live in a 2+1 dimensional universe that only looks 3D because of our weird perception.