Sign in to follow this  
Baledwyr

The Praetorian ISSUE 58

Hey...I said, if he can figure out a way to do it in a viable format...as in make it legit, make it look legit...I won't apply the censor clippers. Consider it, Iourie! And article asking great questions, provoking great thoughts, sparking great and amazing conversations!......based entirely around "anime tiddies". 

12 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Hey...I said, if he can figure out a way to do it in a viable format...as in make it legit, make it look legit...I won't apply the censor clippers. Consider it, Iourie! And article asking great questions, provoking great thoughts, sparking great and amazing conversations!......based entirely around "anime tiddies". 

Sorry but unless this is going to be a scholarly article about sex in anime, I don't see how he's going to do it. And if it was, it certainly wouldn't fit with our publication.

3 hours ago, Abdel said:

I never thought I'd see the day Mr AgeOfConsent got cold feet.

Does this mean I can just run a jailbait column in the Praet?

oh no wtf GIF

I feel this was an elaborate ploy on Feanor's part to lead me into this trap. I NEED AN ADULT!

• You need communism 1

15 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

oh no wtf GIF

I feel this was an elaborate ploy on Feanor's part to lead me into this trap. I NEED AN ADULT!

No, comrade Baledwyr. You need COMMUNISM!

1493786141726.jpg

Actually yes, I would like to run something from you, Iourie. I want to see those declassified Soviet files of yesteryear....or actually hey! What about your take on the Chernobyl Mini Series? That would be awesome! ;D

1 hour ago, Baledwyr said:

Actually yes, I would like to run something from you, Iourie. I want to see those declassified Soviet files of yesteryear....or actually hey! What about your take on the Chernobyl Mini Series? That would be awesome! ;D

Damn it, you're right. I watched it and even (for the most part) liked it. But there are some annoying discrepancies and common-sense fails. Ok when is it due? I will try to get something together.

I am unlikely to go by friday now, but probably saturday... so either before i go to aus or when I came back after the 25th.

@Feanor I second Bors, your take on the Chernobyl series would be a great read on the praet. 

@Baledwyr No rush, let me know when you're free. If we have to delay the release of the praetorian, then we delay the release of the praetorian. Family comes first, I just want to make sure we have something scheduled and planned for when you get back and are ready to hit the ground running again.