Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

How did you find Diplo?

1 hour ago, Abdel said:

Progressive pedophilia is the right side of history.

Soviet Diplo best diplo.

wahmjbvhf0i21.png

• Wash your hands 1

I was on the Azeroth Wars forum, the name of which I now forget before G93 merged us with Diplo. Spent a good chunk of time running various Azeroth Wars clans b4 I found Europa/GoTE then rest is history I suppose.

Edited by War4life

6 hours ago, War4life said:

I was on the Azeroth Wars forum, the name of which I now forget before G93 merged us with Diplo. Spent a good chunk of time running various Azeroth Wars clans b4 I found Europa/GoTE then rest is history I suppose.

When did you first start landing people religiously in every game that allows it

• Broadside 1

Well the original version of that was in Azeroth wars with a TP scroll and zeppelin drop, land zeppelin in persons capital with peasants, start building a farm, TP whole army onto capital. Cya.

so basically since i was born

Edited by War4life
  • Cease and Desist 2
  • Heresy 1

Like Spank I've been playing Warcraft III since the mid 2000s. Started out just playing everything under the sun such as The Twelve Kingdoms, Broken Alliances, various tower games, and so on until I stumbled upon the LotR community. Used to hang out with the likes of Wingfoot, Gil-Galad, SuXoR, The_Holy_Sausage, Clan TSF, and so on who created War of the Jewels/BFME/Various LotR maps. At some point I fell out of contact for a bit and came back to discover that the forum everyone went to got deleted/stopped operating, and the LotR community had kinda died. Drifted around just playing random maps, and a few LotR maps with whoever was still around from before the deletion. Until at some point I stumbled upon GoTE/TBC/Quam after playing...Azeroth Wars/Legends of the Second War/Dark Ages of Warcraft/Some other Diplo related game that I can't recall, and the rest is as they say history.

Quite literally since it's been almost...11 years since my first still recorded post on these forums.

Rather puts things into perspective, that.

10 hours ago, Morgoth said:

Like Spank I've been playing Warcraft III since the mid 2000s. Started out just playing everything under the sun such as The Twelve Kingdoms, Broken Alliances, various tower games, and so on until I stumbled upon the LotR community. Used to hang out with the likes of Wingfoot, Gil-Galad, SuXoR, The_Holy_Sausage, Clan TSF, and so on who created War of the Jewels/BFME/Various LotR maps. At some point I fell out of contact for a bit and came back to discover that the forum everyone went to got deleted/stopped operating, and the LotR community had kinda died. Drifted around just playing random maps, and a few LotR maps with whoever was still around from before the deletion. Until at some point I stumbled upon GoTE/TBC/Quam after playing...Azeroth Wars/Legends of the Second War/Dark Ages of Warcraft/Some other Diplo related game that I can't recall, and the rest is as they say history.

Quite literally since it's been almost...11 years since my first still recorded post on these forums.

Rather puts things into perspective, that.

LoTR community is semi revived rn. Send me a message on Discord and I'll get you in touch with them if you're interested 

Youse' attempted some silly attack on the world famous Bee..Beer...Bear Barrel, in which ended in a horrible fail. The thread detailing these events was scrubbed by one of your shitass mods.

• Cheers 1