Sign in to follow this  
YakaryBovine

Roadmap for the future

Posted (edited)

These are our current plans for what we plan to implement or overhaul in each upcoming version. 

Plans may change at any time, and we will attempt to keep this thread up to date. 

Azeroth Wars 2.11

• Artifact Menu

• Burning Legion overhaul

Azeroth Wars 2.12

• W3MMD Ranked & Stats tracking

• Surrender & Second Chance restrictions

• Ebon Blade rework

• Rise from the Ashes rework

Azeroth Wars 2.13

• True Horde (Warsong Solo Path)
  • New Horde (Frostwolf Solo Path)

Azeroth Wars 2.14

• N'zoth (Second Chance Path)

• Mannoroth's Horde (Second Chance Path)

• Rise From the Ashes rework

Edited by YakaryBovine

Well, as you can see, it's already off. True horde and new horde are done, sentinels unleashed are done,  I don't plan on doing Mannoroth's soon and w3mmd needs Yak. 

Basically , I never end up following a roadmap so take them all with multiple grains of salt.

I can say this though,  I'm working on a new second chance that will spawn in Northrend! 

Generally I want to keep improving the stability of the map first and foremost. 

Edited by Lordsebas

6 minutes ago, Lordsebas said:

Well, as you can see, it's already off. True horde and new horde are done, sentinels unleashed are done,  I don't plan on doing Mannoroth's soon and w3mmd needs Yak. 

Basically , I never end up following a roadmap so take them all with multiple grains of salt.

I can say this though,  I'm working on a new second chance that will spawn in Northrend! 

Generally I want to keep improving the stability of the map first and foremost. 

Sounds great with a second chance in Northrend. Scourge deserves the looming threat of a new opponent appearing instantly just like everyone else.

There's all kinds of second chances to go with there. Ice trolls, Yoggsaron + Forgotten One, Nerubian spiders and the Dragon flights. They're all decent ideas.

50 minutes ago, Lordsebas said:

It's already in the works, but it is in the list you just mentioned.

@Lordsebas

All recent versions have been very focused on implementing a fleshed out new thing but have often been very empty outside of that.

Will there come versions that significantly affects all factions rather than just a few at the time?