Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

WoW Classic - Official Poll

Do you plan on Playing WoW Classic?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on Playing WoW Classic?

• Yes, I will no-life it 5+ hours a day as Horde
    • Yes, I will play it 2.5+ hours a day as Horde
    • Yes, I will play it casually as Horde
    • Yes, I will play it casually as Alliance
    • Yes, I will play it 2.5+ hours a day as Alliance
    • Yes, I will no-life it 5+ hours a day as Alliance
    • No, I will not play it at all.
  2. 2. If you play on EU will you play on NA to play with Diplo?

3. 3. Are you willing to switch to your unpreferred faction if it fits the majority consensus

• Yes, I will play the faction that the majority chooses.
    • No, I refuse to switch from my preferred faction even if it means that I won't play with Diplo.

Alliance, duh. I did choose alliance again on Northdale, the /vg/ guild had more members in the horde, in the end the horde were filled with dumbasses who caused drama and broke the guild, guess what the alliance one is still up today. I don't trust hordies to maintain a guild alive.

• Like 1

Sadly, I'm one of those folks that love how their characters look against a bunch of other things such as utility or the whatnot. I would 100% go as a Blood Elf if I could, but alas this is Classic. With that said, and with one of my only options being a female human, I chose to do something a tad bit more unusual instead; I will be playing a female gnome rogue with NO EARRINGS since I thought that might be cool and fun. Besides, if they're more short, they're more unnoticeable, which is awesome since most models are ugly to me!

Real talk though, I'm doing to do DPS since I trust no one but Trunks to actually tank, like in most games actually.