Sign in to follow this  
Baledwyr

Xi says China will promote steady ties with Iran

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese President Xi Jinping told Iran’s president on Friday that China will promote steady development of ties with Iran no matter how the situation changes, Chinese state media said.

Related image

The official Xinhua news agency said Xi made the comment in a meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

The United States blamed Iran for attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday that drove up oil prices and raised concerns about a new U.S.-Iranian confrontation, though Tehran has denied the allegation.

Reporting by Michael Martina; Editing by Nick Macfie

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-attacks/xi-says-china-will-promote-steady-ties-with-iran-idUSKCN1TF0IH

PERSONAL COMMENT:

The end of the Pax Americanum draws ever closer. 

Americans committing a terrorist attack and then blaming it on Iran on the hopes of starting a war is some serious asshole tactics, can't disappoint me more as a country, sure it has fast food and *used to* have a music industry that I particularly enjoyed, But those that guarantee their acts since world war 2? No, it's just a bunch of greedy corporations, basically legal terrorist organizations like Lockheed Martin,  and other weapons producers.

I am happily looking forward to a world where there is more than 1 world power/united force to bring reason and balance to the world, so we will no longer have illegal invasions on countries where thousands of not more die because of wanting profit. It's funny but when you mention it like that I'm sure that any American would at the very best agree on there being pointless wars, but how bad do they think killings really are? Not very, certainly not as bad as someone else committing the same amount of killings in the U.S, imagine the outrage if said thing were reversed:

Statistics:

Iraq war:

1,200,000 (1.2 MILLION) deaths by 2007

Syrian "civil" war:

371,222(371 thousand) to more than 570,000 (570 thousand) deaths by April 2016

Afghan War:

471,000 (471 thousand) = 111,000 (111 thousand) Afghans + 360,000 (360 thousand additional people, pretty much count them in), these don't count Pakistan numbers. 

Libyan "CIVIL" war:

2.5k (probably US fake numbers) to 25k (most likely closer to the real ones) deaths by 2011

Egypt "Revolution":

846 during + 300 deaths post

These numbers don't even count shit like how for example in Yemen about 85 thousand children may have died of starvation caused by a war started by Saudi Arabia (US ally), and these aren't even all of the conflicts going on

Someone please remind me again why Americans act like they hold any moral high ground after murdering or having caused the deaths of about 2 million people in the middle east in the past 20 years? Let's not start talking about Asia, their war crimes in North Korea, Vietnam (NAPALM), TWO nukes on Japanese CIVILLIANS and so on.

I don't fucking care how offended your feelings get that I prefer a world where a unified China and Russia alliance has a position to STOP these pointless deaths before they get out of control, America has crossed the line and I don't see this stopped even with different parties taking over, the state is deeply corrupt.

Sources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_2011_Libyan_Civil_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/21/world/middleeast/yemen-famine-children.html

• Cheers 1

Lets not bring the nukes on Japan into the equation or I'll start talking about how the entire Japanese leadership should have been strung up from a lamp post for human rights violations during the war. 😉

It's unfair to blame the US for the actions of her ally though. 

10 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Lets not bring the nukes on Japan into the equation or I'll start talking about how the entire Japanese leadership should have been strung up from a lamp post for human rights violations during the war. 😉

It's unfair to blame the US for the actions of her ally though. 

Oh really? Don't they autoproclaim (obvious propaganda but you get it) themselves the world police? so why don't they intervene when their allies are also causing massive amount of deaths?

I mean, no, not really? People assigned that title to America in the beginning as a meme due to their history of interventionist foreign policy. America has been as much a pragmatist when it came to giving a free hand to her allies in exchange for a free hand somewhere else when it suited her own interests. That is after all how foreign relations are supposed to work. 

Just because you're allies doesn't mean you become your brother's keeper. 😉

Spreading freedom and democracy serves American interests, but it also serves the world order's interests. Imagine another population free to elect their leader(s), to buy and consume what they want, to have the opportunity of life, liberty, and happiness.

As long as those leaders are pro-American, buy products American, and opportunity with American business ventures. Obviously, the U.S wouldn't want them to serve someone else? 

That doesn't make it ethical, but who is? Can you imagine any power in history or present whom are ethical? Don't try the moral high ground when there are far worse actions by all parties. 

That doesn't make what America is doing as right, but it serves our interests and that is what matters. Whether America has power or not, our leaders will always act in our self- interests. 

1 hour ago, ChocolaTea said:

Spreading freedom and democracy serves American interests,

Riiiight... this is why the CIA is totally not behind right wing death squads in Latin America, or behind training the SPC in Iraq, or behind funneling weapons to fundamentalists in Syria...

1 hour ago, ChocolaTea said:

As long as those leaders are pro-American, buy products American, and opportunity with American business ventures. Obviously, the U.S wouldn't want them to serve someone else? 

That doesn't make it ethical, but who is? Can you imagine any power in history or present whom are ethical? Don't try the moral high ground when there are far worse actions by all parties.

I'm not convinced. The US is responsible for more foreign interventions then virtually anyone else in the last 100 years. They called the USSR the evil empire but compared to consistent and persistent US actions around the world, the USSR is practically a kitten. I wouldn't be surprised if, after seeing all the secrets on the table, the conclusion was that the US actually is the worst one simply due to scale.

8 hours ago, ChocolaTea said:

That doesn't make what America is doing as right, but it serves our interests and that is what matters.

But it doesnt serve our interests. 

It doesnt serve our interests when every single war we've fought since World War 2 has been a completely pointless and costly endeavor. The "War on Terror" has cost the US $4trillion. 20 veterans commit suicide every day. The military industrial complex grows bigger, richer and more powerful and is constantly in search of weak, third world countries to invade or attack to justify its existence in search of "bad actors". After the fall of the USSR, the MIC was in a rough position from a public relations perspective; how to justify the high military spending without any enemies to fight. So they were fabricated. The threat of Saddam was overblown. Gaddhafi was taken out. Assad was killing his own people. 

It doesn't serve your or my interest, as we are not members of the elite. We do not reap the benefits of perpetual war. Our sons and daughters willdirectly and indirectly pay the price for these engagements. The constant wars only exist to continue to enrich the truly elite and sadistic classes of our society and we will be the first drafted to fight for them once the chickens come home to roost. 

Posted (edited)

china and iran bahh no muslin nation in there right mind will support any east asian 

country china helped assad with killing people of syria giving him chemical weapons

assad dont even look syrian the man look italian or greek at best or even french but not syrian

there do live few white middle eastern but there so rare like i think there only 1000 white middle eastern in whole of middle esat maybe less

turkey dont count because turkey is consider europen and turkey have alot slaves from ottoman times

Edited by djsailbeat
  • Creative 1

13 hours ago, Abdel said:

But it doesnt serve our interests. 

It doesnt serve our interests when every single war we've fought since World War 2 has been a completely pointless and costly endeavor. The "War on Terror" has cost the US $4trillion. 20 veterans commit suicide every day. The military industrial complex grows bigger, richer and more powerful and is constantly in search of weak, third world countries to invade or attack to justify its existence in search of "bad actors". After the fall of the USSR, the MIC was in a rough position from a public relations perspective; how to justify the high military spending without any enemies to fight. So they were fabricated. The threat of Saddam was overblown. Gaddhafi was taken out. Assad was killing his own people. 

It doesn't serve your or my interest, as we are not members of the elite. We do not reap the benefits of perpetual war. Our sons and daughters willdirectly and indirectly pay the price for these engagements. The constant wars only exist to continue to enrich the truly elite and sadistic classes of our society and we will be the first drafted to fight for them once the chickens come home to roost. 

First you call them pointless, then you identify the point.... Come on ABDeL. You know that these wars have always had a point, just not the one publicly stated. And it goes well beyond just the military-industrial complex.

EDIT: You do realize that this pattern began well before WWII and even WWI right? Back then the US wasn't a global super power, so it's activities were mostly confined to the Western hemisphere (and the Pacific to some extent). But invading countries to combat imaginary threats and use it as an excuse to establish US business interests has been the pattern of US foreign policy basically ever since the post-Civil War industrialization. One might argue that the first place targeted by this policy was the south itself.

• Thanks 1

Hawaii was ruled by an unelected native monarchy so of course they had to be brought into the freedom fold.

it's funny talking to the Filipinos at work and seeing their reaction to the Americans and their military base that they don't pay rent for.

5 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Hawaii was ruled by an unelected native monarchy so of course they had to be brought into the freedom fold.

it's funny talking to the Filipinos at work and seeing their reaction to the Americans and their military base that they don't pay rent for.

Verso Books has an interesting publication called The Wikileak Files. Worth checking out, if you're not already up to speed on this sort of thing. It's surprising how much truly shocking nastiness the US is involved in, with the information available, and people are blissfully unaware of. It makes the Soviet propaganda machine look like a highschool newsletter by comparison.

https://www.versobooks.com/books/2260-the-wikileaks-files

Related image

Forever Remember His Most Divine Imperial Majesty the King Kamehameha II

• Funny 1

This is literally Bors: 

A Monarch exists, so he's most definitely the next best person in the world after my dear Queen. 

2 hours ago, Abdel said:

This is literally Bors: 

A Monarch exists, so he's most definitely the next best person in the world after my dear Queen. 

I wonder how @Baledwyr would feel if he actually had to spend some time at a monarch's court.

Better than the revolving door employment scheme at the white house. 

15 hours ago, Baledwyr said:

Better than the revolving door employment scheme at the white house. 

A revolving door of monarch's favorites?

The poll’s most surprising results come from the question “Do you think it would be better or worse for your country in the future if it had a constitutional monarchy like Britain instead of an elected Head of State?” Only 36 percent of Americans felt comfortable answering “worse” to that, while 11 percent said “better.” Compare that hesitancy with the confidence with which Americans routinely answer other surveys — 62 percent of them, for instance, were sure Iran was cheating on the nuclear deal.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/americans-conflicted-views-of-british-royal-family-monarchy/

The times they are a changing in your ol' neck, me boyo. 

On 6/14/2019 at 9:55 AM, Baledwyr said:

PERSONAL COMMENT:

The end of the Pax Americanum draws ever closer. 

About time, for a moment i thought i would have died of old age after a peaceful life , now i can finally achieve my dream of bleeding to death on a battlefield.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, Feanor said:

Verso Books has an interesting publication called The Wikileak Files. Worth checking out, if you're not already up to speed on this sort of thing. It's surprising how much truly shocking nastiness the US is involved in, with the information available, and people are blissfully unaware of. It makes the Soviet propaganda machine look like a highschool newsletter by comparison.

https://www.versobooks.com/books/2260-the-wikileaks-files

Americans went from the greatest nation of the earth to a shadow of it, shitting on the intentions of the founding fathers by costantly giving power to the federal government (istitution of the FBI, sediction act, patriot act etc..) .  American propaganda did quite a number on convincing citiziens it was all for "muh security and freedomz", while in fact it was a costant push to set the basis for tools of censorship/espionage (NSA) or dominion/murder (mk ultra, tuskgee experiment, operation northwood, op mockingbird).