Sign in to follow this  
Baledwyr

Philippines' Duterte loses patience, orders trash shipped back Canada

Okay guys, suspend your disbelief for a second. What if there was a leader than was not only strong willed, but intelligent and with a properly set moral compass? Yeah. Absurd. Maybe when pigs grow wings and the sky goes green.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, M3rkabo said:

Okay guys, suspend your disbelief for a second. What if there was a leader than was not only strong willed, but intelligent and with a properly set moral compass? Yeah. Absurd. Maybe when pigs grow wings and the sky goes green.

I think that is what people thought of Trump, but then he went and sold his daughter to the jews and that blew any morality str8 out the window. I think tho, without really delving into any serious research that, some of those Middle Eastern "Dictators"  are spot on with what your referring to.  It's just a shame that they've been pretty much all killed, because of their "threat" to the West, when in reality the West's real threat is themselves.

Edited by VisKnut

2 hours ago, VisKnut said:

I think that is what people thought of Trump, but then he went and sold his daughter to the jews and that blew any morality str8 out the window. I think tho, without really delving into any serious research that, some of those Middle Eastern "Dictators"  are spot on with what your referring to.  It's just a shame that they've been pretty much all killed, because of their "threat" to the West, when in reality the West's real threat is themselves.

There's plenty of Middle Eastern dictators left. And most of them were bad at governing. Not just personally but the structures they put into place were highly ineffective.

2 hours ago, M3rkabo said:

Gadaffi wasn’t bad. Or whatever his name was.

He was not bad for a dictator. Libya was still not a great place to live.

I mean it was great if you lived in Tripoli...

Benghazi not so much.