EagleMan

Legends of the Second War Overhaul in Progress - Feature List Inside

eagleman is my last hope to get us away from the low-tier gameplay of RR

I am going to try to bulldoze my way through some of the bulk of the work. Should make for marginally less creativity and thought, but it will be outweighed by increased productivity. Stuff like standardizing build times, collision sizes, etc. according to some logical scheme is important for fine-tuned balance but realistically people only notice or voice large discrepancies. I haven't necessarily been spending a lot of time on those ideas specifically, but I just mention them to illustrate how you can get sidetracked.

In any event, regardless of how much theorycrafting I do, it's going to be imbalanced upon release, so I may as well punt much of all that for later as it is fine-tuning when the big picture will have to be fixed first. Normally a map doesn't have this sort of interest pre-release so it's probably better for me to just get it into a playable state so people can lovingly say they hate it and I can improve it from there.

How is progress for this map looking like?

On 5/12/2019 at 3:58 AM, Enclop said:

How is progress for this map looking like?

It has slowed due to various life events and roleplaying in Robert's Rebellion. A summer release is still possible but less likely.

17 hours ago, War4life said:

jesus christ eagleman

my life is over after july 28th please release it before then

What happens then bud