Sign in to follow this  
Abdel

New(ish) Affiliation: Warhaven!

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce our affiliation with our brotherly comrades of Warhaven.

Warhaven is a young and exciting Warcraft 3 community that caters primarily to a European member-base that focuses on Custom maps such as Lordaeron the Aftermath, Lordaeron the Foremath, Azeroth Wars: Legacy Reborn, among others. They are a tight knit community lead by none other than @Hawkr and I had the pleasure of interacting with their prolific and eccentric members while I took a hiatus from the community to work on this site. During this time, I also helped them work on their new logo (to be released soon) and I look forward to helping them with their marketing and branding needs as they pop up. 

Other games they play also include Europa Universalis IV, Company of Heroes 2 and Heroes of the Storm. If you find yourself playing games alone during the day EST and wish to play with others, chances are Warhaven is on their teamspeak playing games and you should be sure to reach out to them. 

Links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hbv3byY
TeamSpeak: 88.80.187.152

We are very proud to be affiliated with them and look forward to a mutually beneficial partnership. 

Glad to finally have you back an affiliate Diploers! Much love from Warhaven, hopefully we'll have some more events and fun together! :)

Our Warhavinautists Warriors Pledge their alliance to new Diplo
SALA MALEIKUM

57 minutes ago, Abdel said:

I just realized. 

Did I just pull a Guaido on old Diplo? @Feanor @ponasozis

Not unless you're a puppet of US imperialism, and also the US put sanctions on the old diplo leadership.

Sign in to follow this