SteakOnSpear

Gun Ownership Poll

Do you own a gun?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a gun?

• Yes
    • No
    • Want one but can't

So i'm just wondering how many of our american and canadian patriots are stocked with weapons?

I don't own one, but I have noticed that in southern Arizona there is a lot more advertising from gun shops.

Also guns are pretty prevalent here, I've seen some dudes in shops that just wear pistols at their sides. And they aren't police.

It's just way more prevalent than in Colorado. Wyoming too was sort of like this too, but this city has even more of a Wild West feel due to it getting to like 37-44 Celsius nowadays

Not sure how long it would take me to get one, maybe an hour or so? I mean i do gotta get gas

Edited by Talinn

I have this little pistol my great-great-great-great-great grandfather used when he was being chased out of the American Colonies into Canada.

Yeah i got an ak 47 and makarov pistol

For

Certain situations to deal with

stolen from the fall of the Soviet Union no doubt.

Welp, i voted before reading that it was aimed at yankees and leafs.

Still, im going to get some rifles (hunting classification) and maybe a handgun the moment i have enough $$$ to get the license.

stolen from the fall of the Soviet Union no doubt.

Stolen ?

Nyeet comrade

It was communism everything belonged to everyone

I them to protect them from capitalist pigs

Edited by Guest

I don't but plan on getting one. My family has plenty of guns I've used to shoot. I'm still undecided on what handgun I want if you all have suggestions. Not looking for a compact or revolver.

I don't but plan on getting one. My family has plenty of guns I've used to shoot. I'm still undecided on what handgun I want if you all have suggestions. Not looking for a compact or revolver.

Still revolver.

Get a RSh-12.

my grandpa owns rifle and i think my uncle with aunt owns ak47 me dad dont own

Sign in to follow this