G93

So...

Iourie, do you ever wonder that the day will come when someone will look at you and the fact you own a house and declare that you must be a corrupt white male with all the money as the only explanation of how you came to own it? Ignoring the fact that you worked more than you lived for a period of years to get it? The really depressing thing is I see that as a thing that could eventually transpire with people these days.

Visk i'll be back in KW end of July want to get your ass kicked again?

Yes. Yes I do. I've been working on my power-bottom technique.

• Like 1

Iourie, do you ever wonder that the day will come when someone will look at you and the fact you own a house and declare that you must be a corrupt white male with all the money as the only explanation of how you came to own it? Ignoring the fact that you worked more than you lived for a period of years to get it? The really depressing thing is I see that as a thing that could eventually transpire with people these days.

It's sad how far the middle class has fallen when merely owning a home means you have "money".

It's sad how far the middle class has fallen when merely owning a home means you have "money".

Mindless consumism, erosion of traditional values (marriage, gender roles) and socialization of expenses (healthcare and welfare for all leeches) will claim its toll on every society, it takes time, but indulging in decadence and going against natural inclinations will always backfire.

It's more accurate to say that all societies lurch in between caring about the collective good, and caring about individuality. When the rampant individualism and materialism of the US begans to become unsuitably costly, even Americans will lurch to be more collective in their thinking. Socialization of expenses is actually a good thing so I'm not sure what you're on about with regard to that.

Mindless consumerism is itself a natural desire, so is going against that a bad desire? This post makes no sense.

The word "unnatural" is dumb, everything is natural.

It's more accurate to say that all societies lurch in between caring about the collective good, and caring about individuality. l.

No, that only happens in westernized countries, collective good means nothing to africans or most asians, they re still heavily collectivists, but just becouse of natural in-group preferences, and even then its mostly dog eat dog mentality, especially in China.

. When the rampant individualism and materialism of the US begans to become unsuitably costly, even Americans will lurch to be more collective in their thinking.

If by collective in their thinking you mean "sticking with your kind and fuck everyone else" (and with kind i mean race), yeah, almost for sure.If you think you can make an agreement between blacks, latinos and caucasians in time of strife, you re being very naive.

Socialization of expenses is actually a good thing so I'm not sure what you're on about with regard to that.

I d rather not have the big daddy government taking more and more of my money to pump it into corrupted inefficient bureacrocy or shitty healthcare or giving it to welfare leeches and promoting constant immigration (which will burden the nation even more).

Mindless consumerism is itself a natural desire, so is going against that a bad desire? This post makes no sense.

Yeah, keep slaving away for pointless trinkets and baubles, keep outsourcing jobs for extra money, create a gigantic ponzi scheme to make your sons pay for your living after the economy got fucked, be a good goy.

Mindless consumism=extreme greed.

The word "unnatural" is dumb, everything is natural.

Bad wording on my part, normalizing degeneracy would be a better substitute, but it seemed too aggressive

Edited by Guest

Mindless consumism, erosion of traditional values (marriage, gender roles) and socialization of expenses (healthcare and welfare for all leeches) will claim its toll on every society, it takes time, but indulging in decadence and going against natural inclinations will always backfire.

You can socialize expenses or individualize them, that isn't the point. The point is that the buying power of the middle class is shrinking.

On another topic, when will the pumping of money into racially motivated schemes ever stop? Like the NZ government pumping money into Maori tribes - when do you get to a point where it's like "Okay, enough is enough, we've NOW paid for whatever wrongs your ANCESTORS may have suffered [citation needed] time to stop allocating money to that and time to pump it into something else" It's why people get fed up, because it seems like they never stop asking for more and more - more land rights, more rights to shit they didn't even have before.

Edited by Guest

On another topic, when will the pumping of money into racially motivated schemes ever stop? Like the NZ government pumping money into Maori tribes - when do you get to a point where it's like "Okay, enough is enough, we've NOW paid for whatever wrongs your ANCESTORS may have suffered [citation needed] time to stop allocating money to that and time to pump it into something else" It's why people get fed up, because it seems like they never stop asking for more and more - more land rights, more rights to shit they didn't even have before.

In short? never.

Natives, black communities will never be successfull into white countries, for the most part, they end up on poverty/borderline poverty, and blame wypipol for action of their ancestors, which did nothing but do what every human was doing (war and conquest) but better.

The current victimhood of minorities is a bottomless pit of money and rights, and ironically, will lead to nothing but bitterness from the unwillingly givers and entitlement from the recievers, seeing their request satisified and thus further enforcing the victim status.

In time, trough decades, this system ended into making welfare mandatory for countless people. And i can only imagine what would happen if the cash flow would suddendly stop, its pretty scary if you think about it for a moment.

Ironically, it was the unfair set of rule that allowed "problematic" groups to thrive; people were kept in line by a stricter police, and without assistence from the state individuals had to make their lives on their own, some by working hard, some by crime, but now, with free GIBS, they can survive without working, and is easier to steal stuff that work to pay it.

You can socialize expenses or individualize them, that isn't the point. The point is that the buying power of the middle class is shrinking.

Well, that was only the tip of the iceberg, but i guess that cronysm corporatism, retirment shares, increase of bureaucracy, , delocalization of low tier jobs+exploitation of immigrants, increased state spendings and diploma/university degree inflation really screwed up the job market, and with it, the buying power of anyone but the higher class.

Well, that was only the tip of the iceberg, but i guess that cronysm corporatism, retirment shares, increase of bureaucracy, , delocalization of low tier jobs+exploitation of immigrants, increased state spendings and diploma/university degree inflation really screwed up the job market, and with it, the buying power of anyone but the higher class.

Sort of. Really the concentration of capital and globalization of the economy makes it inevitable. The light at the end of the tunnel is likely after the end of capitalism, and will only get worse until then. Then again judging by the fact that Mark Zuckerberg was talking about UBI, it seems that the elites see it too (though they probably don't use marxist terminology to describe it).

Sort of. Really the concentration of capital and globalization of the economy makes it inevitable. The light at the end of the tunnel is likely after the end of capitalism, and will only get worse until then. Then again judging by the fact that Mark Zuckerberg was talking about UBI, it seems that the elites see it too (though they probably don't use marxist terminology to describe it).

I could see ubi working only in a completly automated society, but even then, theres gonna need a way to make the concept itself of economy obsolete, finite resources for (virtually) infinite people.

Im afraid that the end of capitalism will mean the end of western society as we know it, mostly becouse i dont see any way for a relative peaceful transition.

I could see ubi working only in a completly automated society, but even then, theres gonna need a way to make the concept itself of economy obsolete, finite resources for (virtually) infinite people.

Population is not infinite. Actually we're looking at a population plateau in 2050, and a decline after that. That having been said, I'm not sure why you think that level of automation is necessary. Experiments with UBI in Finland, Canada, and the Netherlands have consistently shown that it can work just fine and offers significant advantages over current welfare programs.

Im afraid that the end of capitalism will mean the end of western society as we know it, mostly becouse i dont see any way for a relative peaceful transition.

This is entirely possible, though it's also possible that a violent transition turns out to be relatively brief, and society afterwards is still recognizable. The transition from slave-holding to feudal society brought down civilization (fall of Rome, the Dark Ages). The transition from feudalism to capitalism was possible without this sort of cataclysm. There are a lot of very smart and very powerful people in the world who will potentially see the end coming and work towards a transition. There's a reason I mentioned Zuckerberg. ;-)