Sign in to follow this  
G93

So...

Whats going on with everyone here. Doing my thread for the year. Guess ill start. My wife and I are expecting our first,kid (boy) in june

Edited by Guest

Whats going on with everyone here. Doing my thread for the year. Guess ill start. My wife and I are expecting our first,kid (boy) in june

Nice. Kids are great, they can help work the land, and when they grow up the eldest can inherit the estate.

I don't remember anymore. Is it G92 or G93 that's gay?

You know it could be both.

I don't remember anymore. Is it G92 or G93 that's gay?

You know it could be both.

Got a job with the Department of Veterans Affairs here in the u.s.

Then I shall buy a house here in Mexico cus hey it's Mexico; housing is cheap

Nice. Kids are great, they can help work the land, and when they grow up the eldest can inherit the estate.

Funny, I had a Somalian lament the same thing. Having kids is like a investment and they'll look after you when you're feeble and broken. Same dunecoon told me I also had a powerful beard and I would be the envy of most Somali.

• Like 1

Funny, I had a Somalian lament the same thing. Having kids is like a investment and they'll look after you when you're feeble and broken. Same dunecoon told me I also had a powerful beard and I would be the envy of most Somali.

That sad moment when the Somalians have more sense in these things then most white people these days.

• Like 1

Hey G, thanks for stopping in. Congrats on your first son, I hope he is stronger and healthier than you were

istock_000008144236xsmall.jpg

When you start teaching the kid to game join us on discord at this link https://discord.gg/tq3KJh its like slack

• Like 1

That sad moment when the Somalians have more sense in these things then most white people these days.

White people are more interested in their furbabies, keeping a 745 credit rating and making sure their gym membership is set to the premium package, then there's the latest Honda Civic, the house they can't afford and the how well their nieces are doing at figure skating.

White people..fucking suck.

When you start teaching the kid to game join us on discord at this link https://discord.gg/tq3KJh its like slack

You mean in like 15 years when diplo is celebrating it's 25th anniversary?

White people are more interested in their furbabies, keeping a 745 credit rating and making sure their gym membership is set to the premium package, then there's the latest Honda Civic, the house they can't afford and the how well their nieces are doing at figure skating.

What's a furbaby?

Domesticated pet

Pet is shorter then furbaby.... why would that become slang for pet?

It indicates that the person who owns said pet puts the same amount of value on them as they would a child of their own flesh and blood

Yes.

Tindr is full of these types.. "Proud Mama to two furbabies, so if you don't like dogs, swipe <----

Yes.

Tindr is full of these types.. "Proud Mama to two furbabies, so if you don't like dogs, swipe <----

This is real? What the fuck?

Yes.

Visk i'll be back in KW end of July want to get your ass kicked again?

• Like 1

Woah woah woah it's an 810 credit score and I'm teaching my furbaby to eat my future children to protect my wealth

It's real as can be feanor, it's the "basic" life style these days. Everyone with over 1000 Instagram followers does it.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Woah woah woah it's an 810 credit score and I'm teaching my furbaby to eat my future children to protect my wealth

It's real as can be feanor, it's the "basic" life style these days. Everyone with over 1000 Instagram followers does it.

Well this is horrible, and a tad depressing.

Sign in to follow this