Thurr

Who broke Diplo?

Do you also hate texting then, since thats an app that has the potential for long messages on your phone?

Yes. Obviously. I suggested above that we use messenger pigeons carrying physical letters, so I'd think you'd be able to extrapolate my stance on texting from that. But I guess not. Where's that illiterate rating when you need it.

Agreed Bors, it's aids on a phone, but that isn't discords fault at all. Long messages on a phone in general are aids no matter the app. Just trying to point out the idiocy of using that as an argument against discord.

It's an argument against using discord on the phone. Try to keep up.

Not as easy as using a typewriter and carrier pigeon obviously.

I'm glad we see eye to eye on this. I'm thinking of constructing an aviary near where I live. We could use it as a communications hub for diplo.

Also you don't have to use your keyboard to browse. If the issue is staying in the loop and not necessarily active engagement, thumb up and down motions shouldn't be too hard on discord compared to other phone apps.

You want me to read and not shitpost in reply? And here I thought you and I were finally understanding each other. Wait until I sharpen my quill, and you will get my scathing reply.

Yes. Obviously. I suggested above that we use messenger pigeons carrying physical letters, so I'd think you'd be able to extrapolate my stance on texting from that. But I guess not. Where's that illiterate rating when you need it.

It's an argument against using discord on the phone. Try to keep up.

Lol

What is discord? I did notice it being down and then I went meg

What is discord?

A disease that doesn't kill but turns its victims into mindless zombies.

What is discord? I did notice it being down and then I went meg

Something that has reinvigorated this community like a tidal wave entering a decaying, drying salt marsh. Be fair Iourie, I love the forums to and want to see our history preserved but you can't deny what discord has done for us.

Something that has reinvigorated this community like a tidal wave entering a decaying, drying salt marsh. Be fair Iourie, I love the forums to and want to see our history preserved but you can't deny what discord has done for us.

Of course I can deny it. I'm still in denial about social media being a thing so....