Sign in to follow this  
Thurr

Who broke Diplo?

Diplo somehow randomly broke yesterday so I had to quickly unbreak it which somehow broke other things. The art of computer science.

I won't have any time until this weekend to sit down for a while at my computer to work on Diplo, and it won't even be much time then. If other admins could try to fix various things that would help.

Is it time to turn Feanor from mod to admin?

Where's the THIS rating when you need it. I can has bancannon?

What happened to the range of beautiful ratings? Now there is only like and unlike, please give the other ratings back as they were much needed to keep things alive.

What happened to the range of beautiful ratings? Now there is only like and unlike, please give the other ratings back as they were much needed to keep things alive.

It's like you haven't read the thread at all

Captain Aeglerick I have ,managed to stabilize the ship...cannot keep us at this depth at current rate, Sir. Current heading is 290 metres, Sir, We cannot sustain this! I need instruction, Captain!

vlcsnap-2016-09-17-16h28m04s003.png

Edited by Guest

Captain Aeglerick I have ,managed to stabilize the ship...cannot keep us at this depth at current rate, Sir. Current heading is 290 metres, Sir, We cannot sustain this! I need instruction, Captain!

vlcsnap-2016-09-17-16h28m04s003.png

It should be Comrade Captain.

I BET THE PROLETARIAT IS BEHIND THIS

It's a conspiracy of the oligarchs.

Sign in to follow this