nodle

Two Black Guys Arrested in a Starbucks. We DINDU NUTHIN they claimed.

Well not where you live.

Wait, your rebuttal to institutionalized racism is the fact that Obama became president?

Wait, your rebuttal to institutionalized racism is the fact that Obama became president?

Inbefore "I'm just trolling".

Just one of many.

I agree with Steak.

My manager at Medtronic was a black dude, no institutional racism in the US confirmed.

Edited by Guest

You're totally wrong though. Use some basic logic, apply the definition of institutional (including non-state institutions), apply the definition of racism, and you will easily see it.

I think you need to do some research into sociology experiments meant to try and measure institutional racism within the United States. This isn't 'White Guilt' -- I fucking see this shit first hand because my brothers don't look anywhere near as white as me. I got a bit of genetic lottery looking the way I do and not how they look. But beyond that, there's plenty of research into it that exist that proves that institutional racism exists within the US.

One of the easiest types of experiments done is to create fake resumes and attach pictures of them. The resumes are identical except for the names and the pictures. Half the resumes are given names that you would associated with black persons, such as Jamal or Tyrone or Shanta, along with a picture of a black male or female. The research always shows the white resumes have a much higher chance of proceeding further along the interview process than the black resumes. When done on a large enough scale, some of these fake candidates will get picked up because of Affirmative Actions, but because of the wide range of jobs and large enough sample size, it won't be enough to make a real difference. The whites will get hired more often, even though the only difference is their names and the color of their skin. That is institutional racism.

White guilt and Sarah Palin got Obama elected. Racism and sexism got Trump elected.

I think you need to do some research into sociology experiments meant to try and measure institutional racism within the United States. This isn't 'White Guilt' -- I fucking see this shit first hand because my brothers don't look anywhere near as white as me. I got a bit of genetic lottery looking the way I do and not how they look. But beyond that, there's plenty of research into it that exist that proves that institutional racism exists within the US.

One of the easiest types of experiments done is to create fake resumes and attach pictures of them. The resumes are identical except for the names and the pictures. Half the resumes are given names that you would associated with black persons, such as Jamal or Tyrone or Shanta, along with a picture of a black male or female. The research always shows the white resumes have a much higher chance of proceeding further along the interview process than the black resumes. When done on a large enough scale, some of these fake candidates will get picked up because of Affirmative Actions, but because of the wide range of jobs and large enough sample size, it won't be enough to make a real difference. The whites will get hired more often, even though the only difference is their names and the color of their skin. That is institutional racism.

White guilt and Sarah Palin got Obama elected. Racism and sexism got Trump elected.

Eh that exist literally everywhere. The same could be applied to people who are taller and better looking. THERE IS INSTITUTIONAL TALLISM! Another thing you have zero control over just like race. Life just isn't fair.

I still don't think it's institutionalised though, it's just something that is uncontiously in everyones mind.

Edited by Guest

You can feel guilty about your whiteness but don't go projecting that on others Phal.

And who wouldn't want to hire someone with a more "American" Name.

You might have misunderstood my point. I was stating that a basic application of the definition of institutional racism to modern American society is sufficient to see that it exists. My point was aimed at Steak who seems to confuse institutional racism with government-sponsored racist policies.

You can feel guilty about your whiteness but don't go projecting that on others Phal.

And who wouldn't want to hire someone with a more "American" Name.

Nodle, you don't even live in the US. I wouldn't expect you or Steak to understand.

Nodle, you don't even live in the US. I wouldn't expect you or Steak to understand.

if anything I should understand since I live in a heavily immigrated country.

if anything I should understand since I live in a heavily immigrated country.

Without the same racial past.

No what trump got elected was that democrats pushed hillary a war criminal,layer and traitor of homeland to be a president only because she is a woman

If it would been a random black chill dude or woman that democrats pushed then i gurantee you he ir she would have won in a landslide against trump

Trump was merelly the lesser of two evils

Trump din t say publiclly he is gonna start a war with russia unlike hillary

If that's your argument, then you don't understand institutionalized racism.

But it was your argument...?

Typical SJW argument "oh you just dont understand the meaning of "random buzz word" How could i possibly know the meaning of your made up dictionary where words have new meanings.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

But it was your argument...?

Typical SJW scum argument "oh you just dont understand the meaning of "random buzz word"

Well, you don't. Take some sociology courses and go learn about it. Right now, your claim is that it happens everywhere. Can you please provide for me sources that shows this phenomenon happens everywhere?

Edited by Guest

Well, you don't. Take some sociology courses and go learn about it.

You're such a meme Phalanx

What a waste of time

Had you said "go educate yourself" it would have been perfect.

Edited by Guest

What a waste of time, you disgust me with such a suggestion.

>Doesn't understand the problem

>Won't learn about the problem

Cool story, bro.

>Doesn't understand the problem

>Won't learn about the problem

Cool story, bro.

It's a made up problem, made up by useless people who needs a cause to feel less useless.

I just fucking love how moraly superior you are. It's like a club for assholes who gets a free pass to show their true nature by being cunts towards people they deem intolerant.

Edited by SteakOnSpear
  • Like 1

Without the same racial past.

Jesus this is arrogant and ignorant as fuck. Stop white guilt tripping o

Yourself.

It's a made up problem, made up by useless people who needs a cause to feel less useless.

I just fucking love how moraly superior you are. It's like a club for assholes who gets a free pass to show their true nature by being cunts towards people they deem intolerant.

And I just fucking love how stupid you are. Everywhere you go you seem to refuse to give substational arguments or facts to prove your point. Instead, you go for personal attacks.

Like explain yourself for once dude; why are those people useless and why is it a "made up problem" like you say.

And I just fucking love how stupid you are. Everywhere you go you seem to refuse to give substational arguments or facts to prove your point. Instead, you go for personal attacks.

Like explain yourself for once dude; why are those people useless and why is it a "made up problem" like you say.

I'll do fuck all if i damn well please.

Steak, you're getting worse. You actually are. You're in a bubble that won't let you consider anyone's personal experiences it was the same when I made the argument that a gender pay gap exists because my mother got paid significantly less than her male predecessor despite doing the same job and having the same qualifications. What you're effectively saying with your comments after Phal's examples of his brothers is that you consider his word to be cheap and it thus excuses you from giving it due attention, as you dismissed my example as merely anecdotal so you can keep shoving your head in the sand. It really makes people not want to bother discussing with you. You're just arguing to be a douche now.

Edited by Guest

Jesus this is arrogant and ignorant as fuck. Stop white guilt tripping o

Yourself.

Is it white guilt when Blid complains about being discriminated against because he's Jewish? Because you seem to fail to understand that I am an Arab. There are plenty of people out there who call me ethnic, they don't consider me white because I'm not a WASP. I do not have an English name, I don't have a Protestant background, and for most of my life I've lived in the US as a non-citizen. So please, continue to explain to me how my experiences with discrimination in the southern US is indeed 'White Guilt'.

Edited by Guest

Is it white guilt when Blid complains about being discriminated against because he's Jewish? Because you seem to fail to understand that I am an Arab. There are plenty of people out there who call me ethnic, they don't consider me white because I'm not a WASP. I do not have an English name, I don't have a Protestant background, and for most of my life I've lived in the US as a non-citizen. So please, continue to explain to me how my experiences with discrimination in the southern US is indeed 'White Guilt'.

Where did you grow up?

Wouldn't you agree that arabs are way more racist than europeans?

Edited by Guest