Sign in to follow this  
EagleMan

Posting to keep The Pub alive

Do you guys think anyone ever commited sucide simply because they were so lazy, they finally figured the easiest way out?

You got it wrong. I've figured out plenty of ways to easily put an end to myself but I'm too lazy to make any attempts.

The Pub is the name Bors uses when he's black out drunk.

Usually people need some anti-depressants to stop being lazy about killing themselves.

You got it wrong. I've figured out plenty of ways to easily put an end to myself but I'm too lazy to make any attempts.

No no no, that's not what i mean. Too lazy to live, so in killing yourself, you end having to do something.

Not even being suicidal, just so lazy that, by killing yourself you get to do absoloutly nothing. Because you're dead.

Edited by Guest

No no no, that's not what i mean. Too lazy to live, so in killing yourself, you end having to do something.

Not even being suicidal, just so lazy that, by killing yourself you get to do absoloutly nothing. Because you're dead.

If someone is too lazy to live it's almost certain that in ironic twist they are also too lazy to suicide.

Unless stopping doing anything to keep yourself alive out of laziness counts, if we can recognise it as suicide. I think I've heard about such thing once.

But if someone out there really was too lazy to live but still menaged to muster enough motivation to off themselves then this person was trully an inspiration for us all

cheers-4mf3u8.jpg

(on a side note how fucked up you have to be to legit be too lazy to live?)

The closest thing to that is killing yourself due to intensive meditation. People have done it plenty of times. They don't do it out of despair, they do it because they went to insane lengths to deactivate the part of the brain that perceives the self. When that's done death is no problemo and is seen as a good thing , although they probably became way too nihlistic and only arrived at a sort of half truth that life is pointless. Although it ain't laziness per se, more like apathy to doing shit us westerners do. Also what is a good first drink @Ser_Fergus ?

Also what is a good first drink Ser_Fergus ?

Here's the thing. You will probably not enjoy your first drink, because you won't be able to determine the right sip size for the first drink. Drinking is almost always introduced as a social event and that's how people discover their personal tastes.

I'd recommend coming from a background of pop experimenting with thinks like Lagers, Bubbly Wines, Coolers and whatnot. These are gentle or very sweet respectively and will probably still taste pretty nice to you even if you're knocking them back like water.

Then move into better beers and wines. Try a variety of hard liquors, see what tickles your fancy. Cocktails are a special breed, and really have to be done well to be enjoyed.

Here's the thing. You will probably not enjoy your first drink, because you won't be able to determine the right sip size for the first drink. Drinking is almost always introduced as a social event and that's how people discover their personal tastes.

I'd recommend coming from a background of pop experimenting with thinks like Lagers, Bubbly Wines, Coolers and whatnot. These are gentle or very sweet respectively and will probably still taste pretty nice to you even if you're knocking them back like water.

Then move into better beers and wines. Try a variety of hard liquors, see what tickles your fancy. Cocktails are a special breed, and really have to be done well to be enjoyed.

Or jump in the deep end and punch the shark in the nose.

Lots and lots of vodka.

Drink champagne all night long - wake up and wish for death.

Develop a taste of hard liquor - kiss your spending money good bye.

BEER - is honest, promises nothing more than what it is, drink beer.

maxresdefault.jpg

26 of decent Vodka - 22$ Canadian Dollarydoos

12 decent beer - 46 Canadian

The reason liquor's so damn expensive is because damn fools share it. Which is the chief benefit of cocktails; high investment cost, low maintenance costs.

You little girl.

Suck a chode russkie

Thank you for sharing but I don't want to participate in that. No judgement on you though.

Here in Norway people are always uptight and butthurt. So we drink alcohol to gain the power of shitposting and to let go of our butthurt

maxresdefault.jpg

Doing some harder drugs instead would probably work better, or traveling.