Sign in to follow this  
War4life

PLEASE FIX MY BELOVED ISH

Is it only a problem when hosting in MMH? I hosted a game on BNet and everything appeared to be fine. I tried a MMH game but couldn't join it, all the other lobbies had 0 players too so it might've been an issue on their end.

Eagleman, I hosted single player online and indeed all neutral buildings have gone to the new colour of purple that has been added it appears. Vinyl hosted on ENT, and had the same result. Help.

Someone in Discord suggested it had to do with bnet changing the colour numbering? so you may want to check that.

Weird, I didn't see that. I only had a little time to check it out last night but have more tonight. Making the map compatible with the editor if I need that to address the issue may take me into Friday though.

As I suspected from my above test, it's an issue with how the map is protected. I've uploaded a working version of the map to MakeMeHost. The version name is still 3.7k, so you will download a duplicate 3.7k (the file name is different but it will appear identical in the WC3 interface) after hosting 3.7k on MMH because there's problems configuring the map to the default WC3 editor and updating it that way. I read that Sharpcraft may be updated in a week or so which should resolve the mapping issue and allow for normal updates again. There are no other changes to the file you will download, it has only been made playable in patch 1.29.

UTS NOT FDIXED

LOL

GREEN PINK AND ORANGE DONT GET THEIR FUCKING NATIONS AND FERRY POINTS DONT WORK NOW

FUCK EAGLEMAN WHAT THE FUCK DID U DO OMG I JUST WANTED TO ISH FOR THE FIRS TTIME IN TWO WEEK SFUCK

I didn't do anything, I took the same 3.7k and protected it differently. It's all Blizzard. I'll have to investigate further but at this point it won't be a quick fix.

Add a death count toll pls for meme reasons soley.

A regiment in ww1 is roughly 5,000 soldiers so each loss of a regiment would be losing 5,000 soldiers.

The death count will reach hundreds of thousands possibly millions for ww1 feels.

Sending 30 regiments to take a inch of land in France would cost like 60,000 soldiers. The post game banter will be even more brutal seeing how many people you lost in a match.

The main issue is that 1.29 made player neutral as player dark purple(16)

The 1.29 editor automatically do the fix but you need to open the map once in the editor then save,