Sign in to follow this  
War4life

USA v Rest of World

We are looking to do a USA rest of world game, best of 3. We should set a date. Perhaps next weekend if there is a time that works for everyone. @EagleMan your country will need you, perhaps you will decide to play the game you mapmake for instead of abandoning it for casual, normie HoTS games. Eligible players listed below; [B]USA:[/B] Eagleman Bsx-Alpha6 Tech0ff Devils_Food Blood.Sean Derdan DontBanTheMan Blackknight- Ultimajames KrispyKremeKrew Lulzy Ghr2 [B]Rest of World[/B] Inside Numudan AdmiralGuim TrencH] Blackjacks TheVinylRaider aPerson Drdgvhbh Pusan My_ass_says KingRobb Eljacko 12345p Pls post available times thx. Also, can we get a quick updated version for the PTR that puts in lets say four obs slots so we can potentially get this streamed?
  • Like 2

You mean you want to play it in the PTR? There was an issue it had with the number of neutral units or something and can't save. But instead of triggering spawns maybe I can give them to the OBS players and then give all their stuff to neutrals at start. So should be viable to do relatively quickly, I hope.

No

also, we are going to try to have an A team and a B team. so the B teams will play against eachother as well as the A team, that way everyone will be able to participate.

Addison, I am going to try to arrange some streamers.

Also, I am pleased to confirm Blood.Sean will be returning to the game for this series.

USA team is looking weak a fuck rn we need to count south american players like guim, cell, etc if we gonna have a real game

Alright, if you guys want to play without Bsx-Alpha6, we can play this Friday evening/early afternoon, otherwise I'll be MIA until potentially the next weekend.

no its ok, show up friday pls

what time friday night works for u?? EUs want like 6pm-7pm est but how is that going to go over in california

Hello, I seconded the notion for a B-team matchup.

Initially was going to hold off this post and wait to see if USA vs ROTW matchup would be successful at first--but I'm going to go ahead and throw my hat into the B-Team ring

I propose Lulzy (USA) vs Kingrobb (ROTW)

Chew on that for a while and come back with some constructive feedback. Thanks.

no its ok, show up friday pls

what time friday night works for u?? EUs want like 6pm-7pm est but how is that going to go over in california

Earliest I'd be home is ~7:40.