Sign in to follow this  
Volrath

Azeroth Wars LR 2.04 Bugs/Issues/Feedback

- Doom guards from Varimathras don't scale with upgrades from red.

- The armour buff from stormwind knight outriders have to be clicked 12 times to activate them all in a group, would be nice if one click activates all 12.

Edited by Mopei_ECO200Y

Just to check, Kil is still only obtainable when Archi dies, you don't get him from the tree anymore, right?

that's correct, although eventually that might change, this is the current status of greater demons.

Illidan's permanent immolation damages your own buildings.

Also some things for Naga:

- would be nice if he has an option to add 2 more elites in the mastery for limited creatures

- the ice bolt is shit its like firebolt on a regular caster but since its for an elite so should be stronger

- the outland portal shouldn't be open forever

- And there should be a mastery that buff naga elites too in the mastery that buffs units HP and stuff

Illidan's permanent immolation damages your own buildings.

Also some things for Naga:

- would be nice if he has an option to add 2 more elites in the mastery for limited creatures

- the ice bolt is shit its like firebolt on a regular caster but since its for an elite so should be stronger

- the outland portal shouldn't be open forever

- And there should be a mastery that buff naga elites too in the mastery that buffs units HP and stuff

I agree with everything except the Outland Portal, i think making the Portal Expire is no way to fix Naga.

Once the Portal is open, a new Path is created in the Map and i find that really nice. Also, the portal was created to make Najatar conquerable. For the rest, all noted!

I agree with everything except the Outland Portal, i think making the Portal Expire is no way to fix Naga.

Once the Portal is open, a new Path is created in the Map and i find that really nice. Also, the portal was created to make Najatar conquerable. For the rest, all noted!

If that's the case might as well expand the naga area and add some more CPs there, which will help the naga economy as well. The area also feels pretty empty and feels a bit like the barrens since its so big so a lot of things cab be added, and there is a pathing problem that when you click on Outloand some units end up going to the left side instead of going through the portal. There is also a pathing problem going to the Dalaran dungeons when you click on it just around the Violet Citadel gate, units end up going south instead of through the portal, and also at the gate which leads to the book when you click on the book area the units just doodles outside of the gate and doesn't go through.

If that's the case might as well expand the naga area and add some more CPs there, which will help the naga economy as well. The area also feels pretty empty and feels a bit like the barrens since its so big so a lot of things cab be added, and there is a pathing problem that when you click on Outloand some units end up going to the left side instead of going through the portal. There is also a pathing problem going to the Dalaran dungeons when you click on it just around the Violet Citadel gate, units end up going south instead of through the portal, and also at the gate which leads to the book when you click on the book area the units just doodles outside of the gate and doesn't go through.

I'm not a terrain expert, but i think Portal Pathing is always wierd, no way to fix it as far as i know... Adding more points in the Naga area is not a bad idea! Might even help the Naga economy.

I'm not a terrain expert, but i think Portal Pathing is always wierd, no way to fix it as far as i know... Adding more points in the Naga area is not a bad idea! Might even help the Naga economy.

The pathing would be improved somewhat if the Dungeons were on the northeast corner instead of the southeast corner

The pathing would be improved somewhat if the Dungeons were on the northeast corner instead of the southeast corner

The derp gate inside the dungeons for orange became bugged every since Rhemar changed it to an actual gates instead of a destructible one I think I told you this like 3 years ago too. When you click on the book area from outside of the gate you don't go through the gate, you have to click right under the gate to go through it the pathing is fucked.