DIPLONEWS
  • Don't miss DGL at 8PM EST rotating Saturdays and Sundays.
  • Diplo is getting an Ark server contact Duck for more information.
  • Want to play Dungeons and Dragons? Join D^3 to play now!
  • Want to watch movies with Diplo? Contact BaneBladeLuv for more info on movie night!
EagleMan

WW1 ISH Changelog and Download

Changelog here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18AmHjqGKblHmAeZ27LNCk4shkzyxReDxQ7NrR66i7Z8/edit?usp=sharing

Download 4.0f here.

Download 4.0e here.

Download 4.0d here.

Download 4.0c here.

Download 4.0b here.

Download 4.0a here.

Download 3.7t here.

Download 3.7s here.

Download 3.7r here.

Download 3.7q here.

Download 3.7p here.

Download 3.7o here.

Download 3.7n here.

Download 3.7m here.

Download 3.7l here.

Download 3.7k here.

Download 3.7j here.

Download 3.7i here.

Download 3.7g here.

• Like 1

yeah because you added tanks to EVERY other nation already for no reason

Because it's a big tech gap to have. Russian inf vs heavies and tanks? Late game can go anywhere

Also its possible med navy is broken now, no more Austrian heavy ups for navy. Also transports can't be retired

The German Infantry model is an updated one of the old one that people had trouble with. I didn't experience any selection troubles with it, but let me know how it goes.

Should be the same for German and British infantry. The models had a building noise that I knew would annoy people so I edited that out. Wish list item is to figure out how to edit the textures to add stronger player colors to the models (involves alpha channels or something) so I can possibly repurpose them for other nations, as the coloration is pretty weak.

centrals are OP atm, i think it's pretty undeniable. It's a combo of the fact that red is often very much just unable to do anything/revo is overpowering and italy is very hard to play vs a dedicated pink.

I think the immediate thing needs to be a change to revo so that it will not occur if Russia has all of its capital still. We need to eliminate the need for an additional capital IMO. Thoughts?

centrals are OP atm, i think it's pretty undeniable. It's a combo of the fact that red is often very much just unable to do anything/revo is overpowering and italy is very hard to play vs a dedicated pink.

I think the immediate thing needs to be a change to revo so that it will not occur if Russia has all of its capital still. We need to eliminate the need for an additional capital IMO. Thoughts?

2 Russia slots

im going to write an actual post on making a 7v7 later, but this is what needs to be done atm

I've been seeing 50/50 win rates, nothing to really indicate any side being particularly favored. It is easy to snipe a Russian capital though and hold it if you're going for it.

Hello eagleman are u aware that the southern path that goes from romania to hungary is blocked? Fix please.

I'll try to release a fix version for this + Russia caps in 24 hours.

• Like 1

Won't have time to bug test it until Thursday night so that's the new timeline since Russia revo code is messy